SEC Freshmen of the Year

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Founding Member

Has the SEC Freshman of the Year in BB ever come from the same school 3 years in a row? With Glen Davis a virtual lock this year and Tasmin Mitchell coming in next year, LSU has a great chance for the trifecta. I guess if any team has done it before it would probably be Kentucky but I don't think even they have accomplished this.

2. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

It will be great if Tasmin could come in and be SEC Freshman of the Year, but Miss. State and Alabama have some BIG time guys coming there if they don't go to the NBA. The Bulldogs are getting Monta Ellis, who averaged 40 points a game this year and Bama is getting Richard Hendrix. Both of them are McDonald's All Americans.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

everything about tasmin so far is hype. especially since he might make a position change if i remember correctly. he probably plays the 4 or 5 in high school and to get much pt and/or to be successful in sec will probably have to become 3.

uga has a McD AA, too.

4. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Rondo from UK is not to shabby either... he may win SECFOY this year.

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Tasmin won't be going through a position change. He plays his game and will do so in college and fit in just fine.

The SEC does have a few real big time studs coming in next year.