SEC Mixer for Dallas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

SEC Mixer - Toy Drive -
    Thursday Dec. 17, 2009 at 6:00 p.m.

Come expand your network beyond just our own team by meeting other SEC fans at the next DFW SEC Mixer on Thursday, Dec 17th, 2009, 6:00p till ? Kentucky is hosting this month's mixer at their watch party location. The last several events have been a ton of fun lasting well into the night, so come on out and help us have a good showing!

November Mixer-Food Drive: Last month's Food Drive was a HUGE success, raising what was probably a few hundred pounds of food for the North Texas Food Bank. LSU slightly edged out a few schools to take home some prizes for their club, as well as the bragging rights for the year.

Toy Drive: For our December Mixer, DFG SEC Fan Clubs are going to hold a Toy Drive for kids in the local area. We might have a couple of prizes to give away this month as well, you just never know! Even if not, it is for a good cause, so bring out some toys and help out the kids, plus help represent your school in this endeavor!

Stadium Cafe
    4872 Beltline Road
    Addison, TX 75254
    (972) 701-0030
    StadiumCafe.com

DFW SEC Fans is a group assembled from all of the *official* SEC clubs and groups in the DFW area. For more information make sure you check out the DFW SEC Fans website at www.dfwsecfans.com

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I may be there, my neighbor the Razorback may join me.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

How's that bet working out for ya?

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

GREAT here are some pictures of him putting the flag up this year...
    [​IMG]

Actually despite his collegiate handicap our families are very close friends. We took them to the game this year. Very good people. it was nice for once he had to put the flag up for a week.

5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

That's outstanding!