SEC schedule analysis by TSN

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ellis Hugh, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

2. They have no credibility with that article...

They say that the upset of the year will be MSU over LSU, and then talk about LSU having the easiest road schedule including MSU and having a good chance to win all the road games.

And how can having Florida A&M & San Jose State be made up for by having Miami and FSU? Seems that should off set and average out to 2 games in a 4 game OOC schedule...

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

"Best chance for an upset: Mississippi State is going to get someone this year. And that someone will be LSU when the Tigers visit Starkville on Sept. 27. The Bulldogs took their lumps last season during a 3-9 campaign, but look for both lines to be improved and for quarterback Kevin Fant to have a big day. "

And if you believe that, I've got a nice bridge in Manhattan that I'll let go real cheap.

4. Hub

Hub Founding Member

My thoughts exactly......it's conflicting. In one breath we have the biggest chance of being upset. But then with almost every SEC team we play in the comments about there schedule it says something about "until playing LSU"...making us sound like a tough game next year.

TSN, make up your mind are we going to suck or not?