SEC School"s AD Finances

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Jun 12, 2005.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

LSU has two major football constructions going on currently. Tiger Stadium's new west upper deck and the new Football Center. These have inflated the 2004 finances.

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Also add in the football operations center that's under construction... In order to make money, you have to spend money. We're spending ours right now, so that we may make the best of our investment at the proper time--which is now--and take advantage of the success we have.

3. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

Proud Tiger or anyone else...do you know or have access to the listings of USC, Miami and OU? I'd be interested to see if those schools, especially USC, are spending on football. If there is any correlation between a Top 10 program and the monies spent on football operations.

4. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

I'm assuming that $15.34 mil number doesn't include cost of the stadium expansion or the football complex. Those projects are funded through TAF ... and that number would be much higher as TAF spent $29 mil on those projects in 2004.

5. ATL_Tigah

ATL_Tigah Founding Member

I was expecting Auburn to put up a higher number. I guess the expense for the National Championship Rings will show up in the 2005 budget!:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

That's correct :hihi:

7. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Sorry I don't.