SEC Version of ESPN Gameday

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Above girl too old Joe perfers them younger

4pit0t.jpg

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

But will we run the ball and get plays in? This OC learning on the job is some bullshit. That and the absolute failure in correcting the OL.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This will show me one way or the other everything I want to know. Coaching, motivation and pride. We lose bring back Aranda or someone better.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

have to find some yds on the ground, get kiner in space or max with some designed runs, or put Maason in at fb…

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This whole thread now seems pathetic. Amazingly I think I posted somewhere yesterday we score 20 points we definitely win because I thought our defense would shut down their running game. We score 20 points and have the worse defensive performance I can remember. It was embarrassing to watch and to think I thought our D was on par with Bama and Georgia. Athletically we are there so very poor coaching and leadership has us looking like Vanderbilt. I remember the game where Miles lost me last night O lost me.

Me of all people was hoping to wake up to the headline Orgeron Fired! Hope it happens today sooner the better.

LSU_4_LIFE and Winston1 like this.
  6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

We have better receivers right now than bama. With our edge talent we should be scoring 40 a game minimum.

That freshman class of 5 receivers is going to be legendary. Man I feel for Kayshon. And Bama stole one of our receivers, too at the last minute.. so we signed stud Malik Nabers.

That's why I think a guy like Lincoln would kill to come here. They steal Jojo Earle so our fallback option was Malik Nabers? Crazy.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.