seeding

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by areed7, Mar 12, 2006.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Where are you? Brooklyn?

2. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Sabanfag please tell Aunt Bee she better have my pie ready when I get home. You are such a tool.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

:hihi: :hihi:

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I didnt mean to imply that we should be scaried of Duke. I was simple saying that we would be in Dukes bracket because its in Atlanta and they will keep Duke close to home. Same for LSU I think the realize that LSU has a very good team and everyone knows that LSU fans travel for their team. SO perosnally I think the comm. will give LSU a fairly easy road to the Sweet 16.

5. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I would take baby over sheldon williams anyday....and i am not even sure we would have to face duke if we kept on advancing....this isnt the most dominant of duke teams of late.

6. LSUGOLFER

Your an idiot.

7. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Shelden Williams averages 10.3 rebounds per game, 18. points per game, 1.2 assists, 2 turnovers for every assist, he does play more minutes at 32.8, 1.8 steals, 3.7 blocks,

Now look at Big Baby's stats, 18.7 ppg, 10 rebounds,1.5 assists, 1.3 steals. 1.1 blocks, and 1.8 turnovers per assist and he plays 31.5 minutes a game.

They are about even in everything but blocks, but Big Baby doesn't need to be a great shotblocker because we have Thomas. I would still prefer to have Baby because we don't really have that one great player to take the pressure off of him like Duke does with Reddick.

If Williams was the #1 threat on another team he wouldn't do as well because he would be constanly doubled unlike now because teams have to worry about Reddick getting an open 3. We don't have that great pure shooter so Baby is constantly double and triple teamed.

8. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

right golfer...everyone hates you and i am the idiot....good point once again you are right.

9. LSUGOLFER

If you are going to use stats, why dont you post the FG% and FT%. Williams has a better average in both. Williams also did not have a game where he got outplayed and outmanned. Williams dominates the post. Baby has shown when a man get physical with him, he cant take it. He shows that he truely is a baby. Baby is out of control everytime he drives from the free throw line. Williams is always almost in control of his body. So like I said you are an idiot if you would pick Baby over Williams.

10. LSUGOLFER

They hate me because everyone here has half the knowledge I have in basketball.