Seen this very early Bowl Projection?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SovietGator, Sep 8, 2003.

1. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=660314

Miami will lose to VT and FSU so they won't be in Nawlin's, and Texas will choke as always so they won't be there either.

We won't make it to the Orange Bowl again. Although I would LOVE a rematch with Miami somewhere down the road.

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

What, no Auburn!!!!!! Man,how things can change in just 9 days!!!!

3. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

No way Iowa State will make it to a bowl. Ohio State will lose two games (Michigan & Iowa). Way too early to call this. Arkansas can throw a wrench into this on Saturday.

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

CFN also had USC winning the SEC last year with an 11-1 record. Show ya something?

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Imagine if Arky upsets Texas and then Texas finally wins the Red River Shootout with OU. Man that would make everything a mess!

6. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

South,

Now that's insane! It doesn't matter who the coah is at USC, they will never be able to bring the talent in to win a NC. Hell, the state of SC dosen't produce enought talent to win a NC.

7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

You know, Im not sure about this. I think that Miami is pretty good, and that comeback win over your Gators last weekend probably did alot for the character and resilience of that team. Now, I dont mean this as a flame to UF because they looked great themselves. I could see both teams having very good years. However, having said that....we'll be the ones in the Orange Bowl. :D

Then again, maybe we'll let you have the Orange, and we will take the Sugar.

8. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

In addition, according to them...Jenkins was going to be the Player of the Year and he lost his job 4 games into it.

9. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

And I hope those Piggies do just that. Texas is probably the most over-rated team in the country...Well..not really--but I'm tired of seeing them top 5 every year with everyone always picking "THIS" to be their year....Enough already! :)

10. Ironman

Ironman Freshman

Looks Good

That looks right to me. I have no problem with 2 reps each from the Big 12 and te Big 10. Face facts, the SEC is down this year. We will once agian be the premier conference, it's just not this year. I don't agree with LSU #3 and Georgia #2. That doesn't look right to me.