Sell out the Final Four

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU, Mar 29, 2004.

1. LSU

LSU Founding Member

It would be a great advantage to our team if the arena is filled with LSU fans.

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I hope they make some tix available to students. I would be on my way to New Orleans!

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Thank you, Lady Tigers.

Congrats for the great effort tonight in the win over Georgia.

SEIMONE AUGUSTUS, YOU ARE FANTASTIC!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

4. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

it's already sold-out...hopefully most ticket holders are LSU fans though

5. Tigerskin

Tigerskin Founding Member

I think tickets will be somewhat

hard to come by. Corporate sponsors, ticket brokers, etc. I am sure that the UConn and Tenn. people have bought some early ones.

6. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

FYI-The Final Four is in the NO Arena not the Superdome

Approximately 5,000 tickets, or nearly 28 percent of the New Orleans Arena seating capacity, were allocated to the general public through the random drawing for the 2004 Women's Final Four. This represents the sixth Women's Final Four (since 1998) a computerized random drawing was used to allocate the general public tickets. Applications were received from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.

The remaining tickets are reserved for the four participating institutions (19 percent), the host institution/local organizing committee (10 percent), members of the Women's Basketball Coaches Association (17 percent), and representatives of the NCAA membership and affiliated entities (i.e., Division I conferences, member institutions, committees, NCAA corporate champions/partners and ESPN) (15 percent).

http://www.gnosports.com/ncaa/

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

thanks for clearing that up for me, I thought it was at the Arena.

The should call this the "Butch" club, if you have ever seen most of them. I've catered a few of their luncheons and dinners and believe me, what a motley crew.

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

It is at the arena.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

From what I hear there are a lot of man haters among the women who coach womens BB. There seems to be a lot of predjudice against the men who coach womens BB like the Connecticut coach and L Tech's Leon Barmore.

Nothing is ever mentioned in the media about whether there is a Mr. Women's BB coach for a lot of the women coaches. I assume that Kim Mulkey has a man in her life because her name is now Kim Mulkey-Robertson. She looks like a hottie. Pokey is also very feminine looking.

10. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Our opponent is confirmed. Tennessee beat Stanford tonight in a nail-biter. Let's hope we can handle UT a lot better than we did in Knoxville earlier this season.