Semoine is a gamer

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MALONE121212, Mar 30, 2004.

1. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

I just can't get over how much better Semoine has developed. Last year I thought she needed to take over the games this year she is doing it. I really think that she may be the best college girls player ever after it is all over. She is really a joy to watch. I still think she needs to shoot about 25 times a game, but they are getting the job done. :geaux:
    I actually enjoy watching them play---more than our guys

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't watch much womens basketball and last night was the first time I had seen Seimone play other than the last few minutes of the Texas game. Some of the women players are very good shooters but most of them don't have a true jump shot like the way a man would do it. Seimone does. That behind the back dribble move to get open for the buzzer beater to end the first half was a move that very few women could do.

3. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I was in Seattle with the band this past weekend and Monday. Seimone was unbelievably accurate in both games. It was really cool to watch her and Temeka. It was also cool because I got to play Mafia (the card game) with Crystal White and some of the other players when we were at the airport. Fun.

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Who won the card game?

5. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

Incidentally, we didn't get to finish it, because after an hour of waiting, we were able to board the plane. :)

6. MALONE121212

Never played Mafia but I like spades

7. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Oh, yeah. Seimone is fantastic. I hope that she realizes that she and the whole team have us LSU Tiger fans REALLY excited.

8. Atreus21

Atreus21 Founding Member

I think they got that message. There were a surprising number of LSU fans at the game, as well as Emmert. The fans were really, really loud. The band was congratulating the team and Chatman after the game.

9. MALONE121212

I saw Semoine play in H.S. and she was unbelievable. I cant tell you how many fall aways she hit. She is really something special and only going to get better. I think Semoine is as good as Taurasi and Beard. Can you believe she is shooting over 65% for the tourney.

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

there are practice players and there are gamers.......
    Seimone is definetly a gamer