Semoine is a gamer

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MALONE121212, Mar 30, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I can count on 1 hand how many shots that Seimone has made that have been easy layups. To shoot 66 % from the field (almost all medium to long range jumpers) in 4 games of the tourney against top notch opponents that are gearing their entire defense to stop you is inexplicable.

Tameka Johnson is probably the best point guard in the nation. To have her back next year means that LSU will be pushing for a national title again next year.

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I always respected the LSU women's program. When I was there in the late 90's, girls that would play at the REC like Elaine Powell & M. Ferdinand always played hard but handled themselves with class. I always had to step it up a little so I wouldn't get embarrassed by them. I never got the honor to play against Augustus but I would bet I wouldn't have much of a chance against her. She has some height, gets the shot off quick, and can create space. She can get a quality shot off whenever she wants. If she has two more games like the last two, this team can win it all.