Senate Intel Committee Report on Russia

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/08/intelligence-committee-russia-trump-report-040736

Yet another massive hole blown in the conspiracy theories surrounding Russian intervening in the 2016 election. But don't take my word for it...this report is from the bi-partisan Senate Intel Committee. And low and behold they came to very same conclusion that every other government body that investigated this found. Amazing!

But I imagine most of you will go right ahead with believing whatever you want because of your Trump Derangement Syndrome that keeps you from believing anything negative about him.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I don't know if you know this or not, but none of us are so naive to think that a country such as Russia wouldn't have favorites.

What is troubling, though, is that you and the Dems seemed to have swallowed the Russian hook and lead us down this disastrous hole.

It is right out of their playbook.

Their goal wasn't to get Trump elected, it was to so discontent among us. It worked like a fucking charm. Lemmings.... Russia made epic moves under the Obama administration with the support of HRC.

You know, Russia isn't a country full of dummies. They have seen what we have been doing globally for decades. They used it against us. We aren't as perfect as people think and corruption has many forms. It just so happens that in our system, corruption cant get too far out of hand like it can in a Commie system, but we still have it. Look no further than lobbying, broke senators becoming millionaires in office, etc.

Further, you have the TDS thing backwards. Seek a medical professional and/or a safe space.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    shane0911 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

so you don't mind that they interfered in our election to help Trump? what about the fact that the report also states that the Russians were helping Trump during the primaries? did you read that part? is that okay with you? why would the Russians be so adamant about electing Trump specifically? are you okay with the fact that Trump accepted their help?

No, we are just not blind to the fact that they interfered in both the Republican primaries and the General Election specifically to elect Trump. Would you be okay with the Chinese, Japanese, Germans, French and every other country that deplores Trump, interfering with the 2020 election to benefit the Dems?

That's a lie and the report states as much.
    The report, which provides further bipartisan evidence of Russia's election meddling in 2016, finds "the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin.

In order to get Trump elected, yes.

Never fails...all roads lead back to blaming someone else for you. OBAMA BAD! DEEP STATE BAD! Why is Trump always the victim?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You know, Russia didn't undo HRC. So you can stop with that now. HRC's investigation and overall body of work was not acceptable to the American people.

Otherwise, I would need to see some evidence that Russia changed votes.

You think China doesn't have influence in our elections? They hack us all the fucking time. They still our technology and are in bed with big tech.

What fucking planet do you live on brother?

Damn, I didn't know Russia made my vote Trump. Who knew!

So you deny all the actions Russia took under the last administration or is it "orange man bad"?

Why is it you just can't talk about the entire scenario here.

You do realize Russia supposedly did this under Obama and HRC's watch right? Or did you fucking forget that detail......

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

They helped Trump and tried to hurt Clinton. It's all over this report...not to mention every other intel agencies assessment. But I forgot that Trump takes the word of thugs like Putin over our own intel agencies.

Okay then surely you have some evidence of this, right?

the one that relies on facts instead of peddling conspiracy theories

They never had to. You were going to vote for him come hell or high water. Not so much for those swing voters. Even more, if you read the Senate Intel report one of their main objectives was to undermine Clinton and try to suppress the minority vote, which they did.

Taking it back to Obama again already? Who is President right now? What has he done to thwart further interference? Oh yeah, now he's imploring Ukraine and China to help this time.

Obama should have been more aggressive in going after the Russians. we can agree on that. that said, if he had, would you have believed him? What about McConnell telling him that he couldn't expose the Russian interference or fear his own interference in the election?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I DONT CARE. Why should I care? We do it all the fucking time!

google.com

But you have supplied none. Neither do these reports. You just openly take everyone's word. Silly boy.

Ahh, so you have some facts that swing voters were too stupid to not be duped by Russia? LOL. How did Russia suppress votes?

LOL this should be good!!!

It happened under Obama. Trump wasn't president when you say all this happened. Why wouldn't we talk about it?

I trust no one until I have verifiable facts and evidence. During the China hacks, the reports released provided said evidence. On the Russian hacks, nothing was given to us.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  7. Tiger in NC

So now you agree that the Russians interfered to assist Trump and you just don't care? And your excuse is that we did it first? Whose side are you on?

so nothing, okay thanks

No facts in these reports? Just another DEEP STATE BAD! excuse this time, huh? When do you ever stop whining? Have you always been this big of a cry baby?

Sowing discord along racial lines. Very simple. If you want to know more read the damn report. Oh yeah, I forgot...you don't think there are any facts in this report. Got it...

Okay so let's play it your way...why hasn't Trump done anything to prevent election interference for 2020? Why has Mitch McConnell blocked every piece of legislation to date that would attempt to do so?

except for Putin. you and trump trust Putin over our own intel agencies, right? Trump said as much at Helsinki, remember?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So, if Russia wanted Trump to win and got Trump to win through no fault of his own; YOUR plan and the DEMS plan is to attack Trump. Not Russia, but Trump?

If you fail to do your own research, it is not worth debating you anyway.

I read it. Have you?

How did Russia sow discord?

You say you read it. So, like you expect of me, post it here. Post how Russia sowed racial discord.

Who is trying to interfere in our election? Quite honestly, the media is the single biggest issue in election interference.

I trust no one. I ask to see the evidence. Why is this complicated for you?

9. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

This

el005639 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

answer my question: whose side are you on? you keep saying that "we do it too." so I want to know whose side you are on. Are you on our side or the Russians?

answer my question...have you always been this big of a cry baby?

it's in the report. stop being lazy and read it.

[​IMG]
    now it's the media....you sure do whine a lot