Senate Intel Committee Report on Russia

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Go ahead and tell me about those investigations again....I'll wait for your reply.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why would anyone investigate, its like investigating the question of whether a country has spies. of course they do. we already know.

we might ask again, do you think this was a unique event? a superpower trying to influence an election?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Normally we just blow people up or give the opposition arms.

The “investigation” is for the lemmings to eat up.

If you think there is a major difference between incumbent GOP members and Dems you are mistaken.

Further the CIA, in many respects, is the cause of many global conflicts.

How far back do you want to go NC?

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

why not just say that you are on our side and end all discussion about it? why the moral equivalence?

that is your opinion but it is not shared by our intel agencies, the Senate Intel Committee, Bob Mueller or any other body that has investigated it. So, what you are really insisting on is that we all turn a blind eye to all of the aforementioned and just take your word for it that it wasn't significant. Sorry but that doesn't fly with me...

Whose the bigger cry baby, you or pride? Because all you've done is obfuscate from answering a very simple and straight forward question by whining that I'm not debating you by your rules. Too bad

I'm more of a fucking shitbag than a niggerfaggot. See how easy that is. What's the big fucking deal, dude?

So do you have anything other than these little anecdotal stories to support your argument? You've made it clear that you disagree with all the intel agencies, the Senate Intel Committee's report and every other MF'er who has investigated the matter. That is your problem but it has nothing to do with the fact that the investigations are moving forward and the facts aren't even all out yet.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i'm having a red / martin / sabanfan flashback

el005639 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have never been credibly accused, so there is nothing to discuss. are you accusing me of something? whats your evidence?

mueller did not comment on how common this stuff is. its very common, and not a big deal. he also didnt find collusion.

this is is you speaking for the emotions of others again. its rude. civil folks stick to the issue at hand and not constantly accuse their opponents of being babies, angry, triggered etc.

dont be too hard on yourself.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

apologies for the mild insult to the present company, but this fella is no red55

Bengal B likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No, Red wasn't an idiot. This NC guy, man, not sure what they put in the water out there on the east coast but he is a moron. A chickenshit one at that.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i really like red, always did

shane0911 likes this.