Senate Intel Committee Report on Russia

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 10, 2019.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I don’t see how this relates to anything relevant.

We’ve always known Russia meddles .... but that has nothing to do with whether or not Trump cooperated and conspired with them. Mueller said he did not. No collusion ..... your story is meaningless.

NC .... you are just grasping at anything these days.

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

It was also uncovered that the Russians that Mueller went after, tried to do things to hurt Trump. As someone stated earlier - they were trying to cause mass confusion and disruption

Jmg and shane0911 like this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

why not just answer my question? If you are going to make moral equivalences between us and our enemies then I want to know whose side you are on. Very simple question.

Oh yeah, I forgot....because we've had so many other investigations about election interference. NOT! If this is so common then put up the facts to support it and let it be something other than your anecdotal stories about travelling Europe.

What is it when you accuse others of having TDS? Isn't that speaking for the emotions of others? Of course it is...you just can't handle it when someone shoves it back in your face. Funny that the conservatives on this site are the ones doing all the whining now and asking people to be civil. Again, if you can't handle it just say so.

thanks but I really am more of a fucking shitbag….:p:D

5. Tiger in NC

I have never heard this so I'll need some citation on this. Not saying it didn't happen, just that I've never heard this. I have heard that the Russians were trying to kneecap Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz during the primaries.

6. Tiger in NC

is it okay with you that Russia meddles in our elections? why isn't Trump and Senate Republicans taking active steps to ensure it doesn't happen again?

I know it irks all of you that I do not agree with you but to say I am grasping when a clear plurality of other Americans think the same. You say I am grasping but I am simply going off what I find on news sites like CNN, FOX, NBC...I have all three on my phone. What they report isn't all that different anymore. Trump is in serious trouble and with good reason, whether you guys and gals agree or not.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i explained this multiple times. your question is not sincere but a rhetorical device meant to make me defensive. you dont actually wonder if i side with your enemies. you want me to argue that am not allied with your enemies, so i sound defensive.

its like a person arguing they are not gay. clearly they are gay if they keep arguing that. being defensive makes a person appear guilty. and i told you over and over and over and over i dont play that game. i dont reward your dishonest accusations with defensive behavior.

since i have never been credibly accused of anything, i have nothing to defend.

we have never had a president like trump nor an era where social media is so common. social media changes the world to make poltics even more performative than ever. now everyone has a stage. they want to be as visible as possible displaying how motivated they are against trump. so they are desperate to find a path to ruining trump that they can show everyone. thats why people are freaking out over something that is so normal.

its rude to speak for the emotions of others. the issue is alleged russian interference. please try to stay on topic.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you want us to make RT network illegal? do a CIA background check on everyone that puts an ad of facebook?

again, you have redefined propaganda to mean election meddling.

if russians start manipulating the ACTUAL election, meaning the machine and votes, then we will worry.

its polite to allow others to speak for whether they are "irked" or upset. you keep telling everyone how upset they are.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its very common. here is a new york times article:

"Most Americans are understandably shocked by what they view as an unprecedented attack on our political system. But intelligence veterans, and scholars who have studied covert operations, have a different, and quite revealing, view.

“If you ask an intelligence officer, did the Russians break the rules or do something bizarre, the answer is no, not at all,” said Steven L. Hall, who retired in 2015 after 30 years at the C.I.A., where he was the chief of Russian operations. The United States “absolutely” has carried out such election influence operations historically, he said, “and I hope we keep doing it."

again, they didnt do anything weird or unexpected or bizzare. it always happens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/17/...y-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html

another quote; "This broader history of election meddling has largely been missing from the flood of reporting on the Russian intervention and the investigation of whether the Trump campaign was involved"

you got that right, new york times

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correct. It was her turn.

It is more and more evident now as HRC has seemingly reversed course and refuses to accept the results of the election. Many Dems cannot accept this as well.