send them mis-siles

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by texascajun, Jun 30, 2003.

1. texascajun

texascajun Founding Member

As long as it is funny. I don't know any coon asses that don't like a good joke or parody. I would not post it to be just mean spirited. As a communication design major(art) I thought they were pretty creative. And the toddler flippin' the bird damn near made me cry as it was an undoctored photo. Sidebar- I was born in montgomery and family friends live in birmingham, so believe it or not I watch what those guys do- I like to see athlete's bust great plays(as long as it isn't against the tigers.)Ala-David Palmer, Au -Bo Jackson personal faves.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Ok....WHAT?

3. texascajun

In response to anti-bama parody post I made, then the subsequent post by sabanfan. Give my computer illiterate ass a little learning curve. This is my(I'm a virgin, be gentle) first time reading messageboards much less trying to post and interact with people. I guess that's what I get trying to post and take care of my five year old son at the same time.

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I got you...I missed the other posts you made when I made my posts. I was confused....

5. BamaSam

BamaSam Freshman

Really? Research before you post nonsense, Jayson Blair. This picture has been circulating the net for a while with many different teams.

The picture of the little kid giving a football team the finger, is not even from this country. It is a kid in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. He is giving Borussia Dortmund (from Germany) the finger, because he wants his team, Feyenoord (Netherlands) to win. It was in the UEFA cup final. So your whole "undoctored photo" statement is bogus.

[​IMG]

6. texascajun

touchee

I don't care what colors he's wearing the sh*t is still funny. And if you read my other posts you will see i am VERY new to this. So make sure not to cut me any slack. By the way, you did notice I said I like some bama teams and players, I can't believe I'm taking crap off bama fans at an L.S.U. forum.

7. texascajun

I have a good idea let's not post anything that is offensive to other schools. My bad, I see that my comments favoring BAMA are buried a couple of posts away where you couldn't possibly see it thru all that elephant sh*t. Now, there is something totally mean spirited, nothing creative about it. ENJOY?

8. BamaSam

BamaSam Freshman

texascajun,
    If you were to read more of my posts, you would find that I find Bama parodies extremely funny. It's very easy to make fun of Alabama right now, and the whole country is taking advantage of it. I live in Tuscaloosa and live it everyday, so the jokes are that much funnier to me.
    I wasn't offended by your posts, I was simply pointing out an incorrect statement that you made. If that offends you, I apologize. You're right this is an LSU board, but I have always been accepted here because I AM respectful. Lighten up.

9. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

If you would go back and read my reply to your other thread you would see I wasn't responding to you at all. Try reading the whole script. I have even posted some funny Bama stuff here, I just as any fan, dislike the cheap shots. They should cost at least $200,000.

10. texascajun

True dat. Like I said, extremely new to this, thank you for the understanding. I see it was doctored. You were correct, I don't argue blindly against the truth for either side. You were respectful , well maybe not the Jayson Blair comment (BUT IT WAS FUNNY)By the way L.S.U. vs BAMA were my absolute favorite home games to attend.