Senior Bowl practice...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxscott, Jan 20, 2004.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Just got back from watching the South squad practice...All 4 Tigers looked pretty good. I mainly watched Henderson, and he had another pretty impressive day....He caught 2 passes over the middle and was completely laid out by the safety on both occasions......Henderson held on the the ball both times, the coaches praised him for it (they were vicious hits right as he caught the ball)!! He didn't drop one pass and I'm guessing he impressed the scouts again today..

I didn't get to watch Lavalais and Petermen too much but from what I saw they looked pretty good....and Donnie Jones was booming punts as usual.

2. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Thanks for the update geauxscott. Good luck to the Tigers in the Senior Bowl. You guys make us even more proud to be a Tiger!!

3. edyel

edyel edyel

Thanxs Scott, If I were indepenently wealthy I would be at every LSU player function there was. Keep us informed.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I would too, even if I was dependently wealthy.:)

5. edyel

edyel edyel

SabanFAN, whats up? Say what you mean.

6. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Who are the QBs on the South team?

7. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

J.P. Losman of Tulane, Phillip Rivers of N.C. State, and Matt Schaub or Virginia are the QBs of the South. You can check out the rosters Here.

8. JasonBohn

JasonBohn Founding Member

Did anyone else hear JP Losman of Tulane talking on the news yesterday about how he's the best QB in the draft, and that he can lead any team to the super bowl? He must have a pretty big mouth...or a really small foot...

9. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Hey, he finally beat Army this year ... give him credit.

he's a winner when the chips are down.

It was his last year and he had lost to Army every year ... snickers and spits coffee.

USC reject Losman has a good arm ... too bad it's attached to his Venice, California Cauliflower head and his mambo lips.

10. edyel

edyel edyel

AH YES, SAYING WHAT THE REST OF US WON'T/CAN'T/ DON'T UNDERSTAND, Ramah you are like a fricking wee-gee board!( S.P ?) Sometimes the more simple of your flock do not comprehend just exactly what you are attempting to convey to your flock. LET IT BE, LET IT BE, john lennon, what does that mean? Even lennon didn't always convey his message.