Senior Bowl

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rece@2022, Jan 25, 2005.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

forgot this one

LSU DB Travis Daniels broke on the ball nicely, seemed to anticipate well and picked off a pass in the morning practice.

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Anyone have any projections on when Daniels should go in the draft? I'm thinking 2nd/3rd round, but I guess a lot will depend on his times and strength ratings at the Combine. He's been underrated in the national media IMO, and should develop into a solid NFL CB.

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

2003 was one of those years where hardly any players made amistake and when they did the other team failed to capitalize on it. In 2004 it was just the opposite as far as the opponents taking advantage. Granted, neither CW or tD played as well the overall but they were both still pretty good. There are only a few Deion Sanders out there guys. Lokk at the times Champ Bailey got burned this season.

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

ESPN recently released their mock draft and Webster's name came up very late 1st round and even then I don't believe they were that impressed.

He needs to stay healthy and continue keeping his hands in the right place when the balls drop.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i dont know, but i think one of his strengths is that he can be easily converted to safety