Sentimental Value

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by foreverlsu, Feb 10, 2005.

1. friday

friday Founding Member

LMFAO - that's almost exactly what I thought when I saw that pic. it's white, in a ziplock and taken from a crime scene. LSUgradin, finally exposed...

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Shhhhhh.... It's errr.. uhmmm... foam padding from one of the goalpost covers.... Yeah... Honest.. I uhmmm.. I'll swear on it! Yeah.. Errr.. Yeah, that's my story and I'm errr...... hmmmmmm.

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

My first LSU v Auburn ticket stub from 2001, when we clinched the West (and my 2003 Burner ticket stub)... My Sugar Bowl ticket stub, The Reveille, Tiger Weekly, Times-Pic, and Advocate from January 5th... oh and a picture of my black eye after fighting my first Auburn fan in 2001... (I wasn't the only one with visible injuries)

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

one of shaq's game shoes

paul byrd's hat

89-90 basketball team poster with shaq's sig

90 SI with shaq's personalized sig

84 football team poster with all the sigs

5. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

My diploma.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

my john brady bobble-head i purchased at the Bash auction 3 years ago because it was the cheapest thing at the entire place for some reaosn.

7. freddy

freddy Founding Member

My framed 1995 Independence Bowl Pennant and game ticket, now that I think about it Nick Saban coached that Mich St. team, anyway it was cold, but a great game.

8. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

I have 3 things in one frame, (double matted with purple on the outside and a small amount of gold on the inside):

1. the front page poster of the Times Picayune (LSU NO. 1, Saban holding up the trophy with Lavalais, Clayton, etc. all around him),

2. my 2 tickets to the championship game,

3. a picture of myself (LSU 86), my wife (LSU 87), my best friend/college roomate (LSU 86) and his wife, with the celebration on the dome field in the background.

I also love my miniature crystal football, and the replica coin that was used at the beginning of the game.