SERIOUSLY - The ONLY thing that scares me about Old Piss (and the only "advantage" ..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBud, Nov 19, 2003.

1. RebelRealist

RebelRealist Freshman

Look here you dumbarses, LSU is going to have the game won by halftime. I know it, Rebel fans know it, you know it, the American people know it.

So why don't y'all come on down to the Grove about halftime and have a beer and some chicken wings! Take your shoes off...y'all comeback now, ya here!

2. Soap

Soap Founding Member

Did y'all watch the Alabama game? Jackson was booming the kicks 9 yards deep in the end zone, and one out the back of the end zone. Reminded me of Wade Richy

3. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I think Ole Miss only chance is to get up on us early, sort of like Florida did in the first half.

IF they get up by, say, 7 or 10 points and the game turns into both offenses trading scores back and forth, we may not catch them...but, seriously, nobody in their right mind sees a Tx Tech-Ole Miss kind of game here.

Remember LSU is the only major DIV 1A school to not give up 20 points or more in a game this year.

If we get up on them by 2-3 scores, it's over. Not because Eli can't sling it and make a few scores, but because we'll rotate our RBs and pount the sh**t out of them between the tackles, eating huge chunks of clock in the process.