Seriously, what is wrong with some of you people?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanSux, Nov 22, 2009.

1. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

You act like you've never lost a game in your life.

You act like you are perfect and nobody can do your job better than you.

You act like you expect us to be National Champs every year.

Yes, it is fun when we are rolling for the NC... but geez having a heart attack when we aren't is just insane. Grow up.

Ole Miss started off this season ranked higher than us... we didn't lose to a bunch of scrubs.

We are still in the Top 25. Stoops is not. And he gets paid more than Les! And he had a more talented team this year! Imagine that! And Stoops has being doing worse at OU (in the "Big" 12) than Miles has at LSU (in the SEC) with overall win percentage since Les as been at LSU! And Stoops has Stoops own recruits so shouldn't he have an advantage? Les at LSU has a higher overall win percent then Stoops does at OU during the same time, and Les has a much better bowl record, of course. And even back when Les was at crappy Okie State, he'd beat Stoop's butt, went 2-2 against Stoop's Championship Powerhouse Oklahoma Sooner Program.

And look at Carroll, also paid more than Les. Lost to UW at home and got blown out by Oregon and Stanford at home. And he gets paid more than Les. And so does Weis at ND and look at him. Just lost at home to UConn today.

Geez people, relax. Nobody thinks you are the most perfect person in the world at your job or in anything else, either... especially the people getting paid less than you.

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I can deal with losing!!

I expect my head coach to have a clue !

I'm the head coach on Sat you run the ball 3 times run the clock down to 4 sec call time out kick the field goal!

That is not expecting to much ! Seriously what is wrong with you as a football fan if you didn't expect to see that!

That is what people are going crazy over!

:tigerhead

3. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

I'd like to think if I was head coach, I'd have had my FG unit out there ready to win for us, myself. But I'm not head coach, and have no head coaching experience. Do you? Don't you run a restaurant? I hope you don't get those obnoxious guests that have the needy and insane expecatations that are impossible to fulfill like many restaurants have to deal with. Humans tend to get selfish and needy and "me, me, me." It is human (and humans, as a species, need to grow up).

4. TigerCliff

The boys playing on that field expect their coach to know football.

They made the plays to win the game. Our FG kicker was ready to come out and win the game. If we miss the FG so be it.

You get on the 32 yard line at the end of the game with 1:02 seconds left and 2 time outs you expect to see a FG from at least the 32!!!

We will not run any play for negative yards period!!!!

99% of all football coaches from Jr high on up get that FG off!!!

It is not expecting to much! you my friend are on the wrong side of this!

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

1 person likes this.
  5. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Have you ever played a sport in your life? I have, for many, many teams in many sports... and I've never seen a teammate disrespect or lose faith in our coach. Guess I was just lucky not to have you on any of the teams I played for.

6. TigerCliff

I guess your just having fun with me and really are not thinking this way!

CLM is showing all of us disrespect by not controlling his own sidelines and not being the head coach in charge at a time like this!

CLM brought all of this down on himself! Run the ball kick the FG period!!!

this was a complete joke and exposes a bigger problem on the staff than I knew !

you don't have to be a old football player to know what happen and what didn't happen!!!

:eek:ldskule:

7. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

You are weak. Go cheer for Bama, I hear they are doing better than us this year (not going to last, fyi).

8. TigerCliff

what ever enough of this

Fool!!!:geaux:

9. SabanSux

SabanSux Veteran Member

Cliff, you should have played sports growing up. It is not our fault you didn't. Also, I pointed out the restaurant example--There are selfish weak humans that walk into restaurants with this "me, me, me" attitude like you have toward LSU football. How do you roll when you go to restaurants? Are you as a needy as you are as a Tiger "fan"?

10. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

SabanSux, you may very well be the biggest idiot I've ever seen post on here.