Seriously, what is wrong with some of you people?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanSux, Nov 22, 2009.

1. covtowntiger

covtowntiger Founding Member

I am not sure about our past few recruiting classes, yes there are some studs, but I believe some of our interior players are flops.

2. MOE1967

MOE1967 Founding Member

Dude, our coach had the game in the bag. Or had a very good chance of winning it. And he blatantly pissed it away. How can you or anybody possibly defend that. How can you possibly explain throwing the ball 3 times when you are already in FG range. And for god's sake, how can you defend letting 17 seconds tick away before calling a TO. There are no excuses. What there is however, is a incompetent coach and coaching staff. I have always heard coaches tell players to get their head in the game. But in this case it is the coach who needs to get his head in the game.

And if you think the damage ends with the game then you are vastly mistaken. I can guarantee you that this debacle will cost us recruits. All the competing coaches will make reference to this charade when they are courting potential prospects. Why on god's earth would a top recruit want to come to LSU when the coach and coaching staff are ill prepared to win.

1 person likes this.
  3. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Maybe you were lucky that none of the many many teams you played for were coached by Les Miles.

1 person likes this.
  4. dmeaux

dmeaux Founding Member

Seriously, I don't get paid millions to be clueless about my job, paid millions to run off quality assistant coaches, paid millions to sleep through job.

Les gets a break because we all know that it was Bo Pellini won a national championship a few years ago? What? He gets a pass because he did the only humane thing during Katrina? Please.

Our mistake was not letting Miles high tail it to Meechigan but his overblown ego and impulsive snap random decisions made him stay at LSU.

When he was hired at LSU, the OK State fans warned LSU, Miles is a soundbite, poor on field coach, isn't aggressive (smart aggressive not the gambler)and has a massive ego. They were right. It was also forewarned that he couldn't keep or manage elite assistant coaches. His ego is too big.

Fear the Hat? that's lame - the doofus is all about his image. I'd rather fear the defense than the coaches attire.

Does anybody recall Mile's very first venture into Tiger Stadium? He was wearing a single earpiece (like a Madonna headset earplug) and only a delusional ego would wear a earplug into Tiger Stadium. Our first clue that he didn't have a inkling about Tiger Stadium.

A couple years ago, a sideline camera was on Les Miles. You could see in the background Bo Pellini and several assistant coaches screaming and calling for a timeout. I counted 4 seconds before Miles saw them and then reacted. Miles was wrapped up in a non call rather than moving forward - dangerous for a head coach.

His on the field management is always behind and he's caught up in what happened - not for what is next. He can't plan - that was evident. He is always seconds behind the action.

It's a shame that LSU should have won that game and Miles clueless on the field antics lost us the game.

Miles cost LSU millions in bowl revenue by being in a fog - that ought to come out of his contract.

His post game comments confirmed what we were warned about - this is typical Miles.

5. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

Wow you are an idiot. Your metaphors are stupid and make no point

6. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

Once I thought I was wrong but I was right and once I thought I was right but I was wrong.

7. alfredeneuman

alfredeneuman Founding Member

You calling out cliff as an "anti-" fan is laughable.

8. LSUFan2000

LSUFan2000 Veteran Member

Tiger dead wrong not even close. Your just a hater of Miles. The team in no way made the plays to win the game. Jefferson taking a sack to lose 20 yards is Miles fault how? Dude you need to stop acting like a spoiled brat UF fan and realise we are a young team with no QB and no offensive cord its going to take awaile. No realistic educated football fan expected us to go 12/0 first of all nor did they expect us to be Ole Miss. Several people picked LSU to lose this game preseason and we did. Its not the end of the world dude get over it. Stop blaming people like 2 year olds. You cry babies are making the Bama fans look good. Either go to the games and act like adults or stay home and let the ones who wanna be there go.

9. tuckerman

tuckerman Veteran Member

I learned that SabanSux actually does have an athletic background. He was once on a 6 year old soccer team named Tigers and his coach wore a big white hat and had 'Mr. Les' on the back of his jersey. He loved that guy and can't get past it.:milesmic:

10. soupertiger

soupertiger Founding Member

His name is JohnLsu. He's been trolling since last night. Apparently he's baited a few people since then.