Seriously, what is wrong with some of you people?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanSux, Nov 22, 2009.

1. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Emotion is gone.

Then I watch the replays and video of Miles calling for the spike and then lying about.

That will never wear off, bro.

Red was going around pumping sunshine until the video with Miles throwing everyone under the bus was posted. Haven't seen him since.

2. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I used to think that Miles was just low key but he knew football!

I think he does know football but he has a problem! He can't handle the pressure of the being the trigger man on the sidelines!

If and thats a big IF he stays he better get a top type A OC on the field to hide the fact that his brain goes into brain freeze !

He is a great guy and Love how he represents LSU except for never ending stuff like this.

Like your heart surgeon does it all well except close up !

ouch !

Saints time!!

enough of this

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I loved how he represented us until yesterday. Now, we're a laughing stock.

4. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Well a very makeable FG would have won us this tough SEC game because last time I checked they are worth 3 points.

5. Bayouuu

Bayouuu Freshman

None of us are paid 4 million a year to make coaching decisions, but i think the majority of people here have to knowledge to call runs when you are in fg position and have a contingency plan if there is a completed catch short of the end zone i.e. run the fg unit on to the field.

6. lsutygr69

lsutygr69 Founding Member

Always been a laughing stock with him as a head coach, LSU fans just never accepted it. Miles was always made out as a joke. Whether he is the coach or remains the coach, I will still pull for LSU. Yesterday hurt very very badly no matter how you view Ole Miss (not a very good football team in my book).

7. tony-lejune

tony-lejune Freshman

we lost due to injuries we got banged up during the bama game, it shows miles is a good coach we were not the best team we had lot of 2 & 3rd string in the game playing....:wave: