Shaky quarterback play has LSU fans bonkers in the Bayou (CBS article)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

2. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Someone needs to do an article on CBS' commentators butchering the game calling. Half the time they don't know what play was ran or who ran it. It's more annoying than the shaky QB play.

3. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

If you caught any part of AU/Arky you'd know CBS is pimping for Cam's Heisman like it's a $10 trick. I thought it was pretty amusing how they merely mentioned that Cam "left" Florida after Tebow returned for his senior year, but not a peep was made of his little problem with a stolen laptop. I plan on watching the game on mute because the Cam Newton lovefest will be on full display.

2 people like this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm hoping for Nevis or Mingo to come in and hit the dood so hard he quits the game like Brady did in last years ass whoopin' by the Saints. Then we'll see how much love they have for him.

5. Cajun Sensation

Liar.

You will watch the game with the sound on and you & I both know it.:)

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Look for Kellen Moore/Lamichael James to be the Heisman frontrunner after this weekend. Geaux Tigahz

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

BAM - two spot on comments has just earned you increased reputation and all the money value that usually comes with it.:thumb:

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Of course they figure no one will remember it because a solen laptop doesn't really stick out in the pile of crap that's happeded in Gatorville since then. But Hey it's Meyer, he has two trophy's, the SEC commish loves the Fla Athletic Director - these things can be rationalized, no wait I meant EXPLAINED. Rationalized would be the non Meyer/Fla terminology.

Just like no one started beating on Mark until Ga starting loosing a lot - then it became safe for the pundicks to take shots. The hippocratic oath - it's not just for Doctors anymore.

9. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

"Many LSU followers feel wary at best about Jefferson. That's probably being kind as the junior quarterback has noticeably regressed since starting his first game nearly two years ago against Georgia Tech in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. "

After the Chick Fil A game, I remember thinking all summer about how great JJ could become. I had this crazy idea that if he was this good in his first start, surely he would be stud in a couple years.

I still can't comprehend that his first start was possibly his best game with about 20 now under his belt.

10. Cajun Sensation

Yeah, and he was literally like 18 years old when he came out slingin the rock against GT in that game.