Shaky quarterback play has LSU fans bonkers in the Bayou (CBS article)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 21, 2010.

1. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

I actually do watch a lot of games on mute. I have family in Washington state, Tigers both, and we video chat while the game's on. Did it for Florida as a matter of fact.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I stand corrected.

3. vesperiaLSU

vesperiaLSU Veteran Member

Nothing personal to JJ, he might be a great Kid. I just don't feel like his attitude as an athlete. He was trying to attribute what J. Lee has done to our play calls without questioning himself. After the Vanderbilt game, when asked if he thought our offense had been hold off because of his struggling at QB position, his reaction was:" We are 4-0, what more do you want?" Again, not questioning himself a bit. As far as I can recall, JJ never questioned himself. He wrote plea to ask for fans to be realistic as if we were expecting something unrealistic from him; he took credit from his competitor as if Lee had been given any favoritism by the coaching staff, which might be the 100% opposite of true case. All I am trying to say is, with such an attitude, no wonder he is regressing instead of progressing within the past two years.

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

How much of his attitude is a direct reflection of how he is treated by this coaching staff. Maybe he is just repeating what he has been told by crowton or miles. That would explain alot. Why is lee completing more passes ? Because of the lucky play calls. Maybe the coaches believe the same shiz that jj is spewing that's why jj is still starting