SHAQ IS A SELLOUT!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gotlsu, Mar 25, 2006.

1. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

THIS STORY IS ON ESPN INSIDER.

MEETING WITH THE ENEMY.

LaMarcus Aldridge:

"I got a call that Shaq wanted to have lunch with me," Aldridge said. "He came in from the shootaround and we talked."

WHY NOT LSU?

READ MORE

2. maduka

maduka Founding Member

Well hopefully he's telling him to stay. I think the reason he's doing that is because Shaq was a #1 overall pick and Aldridge is projected as the same. If Aldridge comes back next year, Texas will be a beast. We're bringing a 6-9 guy out of Maryland named Kevin Durant. He's like your TT, but he can shoot and put the ball on the floor like a guard. He might be a one and done but as long as he does one, they'll alway's be a chance he'll do two.

I think Shaq needs to talk to Big Baby too. He's got to get him and TT to stay also. Who do you guys have coming in next year?

3. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

Thats my point he has not talked to BB but he's spending to with Texas recruits

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

they are staying from what i believe....we have terry martin jr who is transferring from texas tech....and dameon mason a transfer from marquette. Dont know to much about martin but i watched mason play a lot the last two years and he can jump out of the gym hopefully his jump shot has improved and hes about 6 6 or so and can block shots with the best of them as well....

5. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I don't see why Shaq is a sellout. It's not like he went to the kid yesterday, knowing they were playing LSU, and told him to stick around. He's trying to give good advice to somebody who is in the same shoes he was in.

Remember, Big Baby is not even expected to go in the first round on most NBA mock drafts and TT is just a redshirt freshman, who hasn't gotten as much hype about going to the NBA as other players in college.

Now, if Shaq were at the game rooting for Texas, then you could call him a sellout. I agree, though, that maybe Brady could bring him in to talk to BB and TT about staying in school.

6. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Sounds like he's just trying to give a kid some good advice to me.

Don't Be a Fool, Stay in School (Unless you're Lebron James or Carmello Anthony)

[​IMG]

7. TxLonghorn

TxLonghorn Founding Member

shaq did go to high school in texas....

what's the story behind him attending LSU?

8. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

Good grief, settle down....A sell out???????

9. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Guess he didn't like steers and queers?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just foolin' with ya. Couldn't resist a little OU/UT humor.

10. mpadow

mpadow Founding Member

What, Shaq can't talk to anyone unless they are going to LSU. Stop being a little baby.