Shockey, Porter, Fujita all playing: Ellis is out

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by islstl, Dec 19, 2009.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

they're reviewing the incomplete pass. :12 to go. come on Saints!!!SaintslogoSaintslogo:popcorn:

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Booth review with :12 to go.

Brees' arm going forward so play stands.

Damn...if Henderson holds on to the TD earlier, we would be lining up for a game-winning FG.

After everything, I think it's still obvious the Saints are a much better team. The Cowboys have played arguably their best game of the season at yet the Saints are still knocking even after playing a horrible game.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

Brees is sacked. Dallas recovers. Looks like it's in the bag for the girls.

4. PURPLE TIGER

Saints fumble. Game over. They were able to get pressure all night. Bushrod didn't do jack tonight!

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

God$^% Mother*&^&**&^ POS good for nothing ****ing bastard ass queer goat ****ing cowgirl mother****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

guess i can finally wash my jersey

7. PURPLE TIGER

Positive: For the third straight game we haven't played well and our opponent has had their best performance of the season, yet we were able to win two and came close to tying the third. We know we've always got a chance to win until the final second is gone.

Negative: We have to get healthy to win it all. Our 2nd & 3rd string defense won't be able to stop the top QBs in the league. We also need to stop making mistakes on offense. Three turnovers and dropped passes won't get us to Miami.

8. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

brees took a sack....everybody was worrying about the defense but offense never really showed up..people need to stop crowing them the #1 offense. Good they didnt come back offense cant keep waiting to come back in the forth quarter either. We just need to win these last two to secure the home field advantage

9. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Cowboys had to win and they played like it. Saints were definitely off most of the night until the 4th quarter. Damn, if Devery had made that catch in the end zone, and if we could have stopped that 3rd and 7.

Oh well, would rather see the loss now than in the first round of the playoffs. Why did we have to lose the Cowboys of all teams?

Saintslogo

:geauxtige

10. BAY0U BENGAL

Malcolm Jenkins just looked lost all night. No one could cover Whitten or Austin all night. And Ware was unblockable. We're in need of a healthy defense bad.

But as it was said a few posts up, they showed they could hang until its over. That'll be helpful.