Shooters needed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Apr 3, 2006.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

This is not a knock but its an obvious observation. I hope to hell that Mason and Martin can flat out shoot b/c LSU is in dire need of someone who is a go to shooter of the pill. If TT stays they will start the year with one of the most feared front lines in basketball. Hopefully GT will find a shot. He will be depended upon to fill it up from the outside. How long has it been since LSU has had a guy, ala a Humphrey type that has one purpose and that is to shoot the 3??

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Shut-up, Sparkey. Nobody here cares for your sports observations.

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

That doesnt mean I won't give them though. I'm entitled to share what I believe just like you guys are.:geauxtige

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Balance is the key to winning championships. If you can't hit from outside, a good team can take your big men out of the game. It happened to the women and the men last weekend.

Ya' gotta have shooters outside and rebounders inside.

5. ATL_Tigah

ATL_Tigah Founding Member

If you have to preface your posts with a comment such as this, chances are you should just shut your pie hole and keep your 'observations' to yourself, or geaux post them on Droppings - we certainly won't miss your contribut.....oh nevermind...thats a deah horse.

More often than not, your thread starting posts begin with a comment like the above.

Hmmm....isn't D Mitch, the all time leading Tiger 3 point shooter? Hmmmm, didn't he change positions with Tack's injury. I hate the fact that I bit on your post, but I just watched the game again on DVR after returning from Indy last night. Clarence Ceasar, Mike Hansen to name a few that come to my keyboard... and yet they do not hold the record....Mitchell does. Moron.

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

And I'm entitled to be grumpy sometimes.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this isn't a knock on you or anything but you're a pathetic little prick who needs a foot shoved up his ass.

p.s. this is just a simple observation not to be taken personally or in a negative way of course.

8. TyrusIsMyHero12

TyrusIsMyHero12 Founding Member

I really think the Garrett Temple can turn into a good shooter. The reason I say this is that in the SEC Tournament vs. Vandy, he was hitting the J consistently from the wing. He just needs to find his stroke and rhythem. As for a lee humphrey type, if I do recall Torris Bright and Collis Temple could hit the 3 ball.

9. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I hope to hell none of our players shoot the pill. The last thing we need is for our players to test positive.

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Shooters Wanted
    Apply within!:hihi: :geauxtige