Shooters needed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Apr 3, 2006.

1. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

I saw on the mock draft nba sites that TT is still predicted to be a top 5 pick- even after UCLA. I don't see how he comes back next year.

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Whats funny is that you don't even know me and feel that you can make that statement.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

He can hear and he can read. That's about all he needs to develop a fair opinion of you.

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

You know what you hear on the radio and read. You know my opinons on things. You don't know me as a person. You don't like me because my opinons differ from yours.

5. LSUGradin99

What people hear you say.... Your messages that they read... In their minds, that IS you as far as these mediums of communication are concerned. So you portray yourself as a crude little dick of a character. Now you find yourself living with it.

I am sure you tell yourself "oh it's just local fans that can't deal with differing opinions.... so I am not saying anything wrong"

Yet you go out of your way to be hateful and spiteful, dick.

6. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Thats where you are wrong. I do not go out of my way to be hateful. I tell you what I honestly believe. Take this topic for instance, this is in no way hateful or spiteful. It is truthful. Then it slowly becomes a forum to make personal attacks on me.

7. LSUGradin99

Ask yourself this... How many people are on your side? How many people are critical of you? At some point, you've got to realize your tone right?

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Most reasonable people would realize that, but we are not dealing with reasonable. We are dealing with Crappy.

And Crappy, if (as you say) you are not going out of your way to be hateful, then you have just confirmed what most people here think of you. That you are a hateful, arrogant, little prick.

9. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

I'm the hateful, arogant prick, yet every topic that I start or post about turns into a forum for you guys to bash me. Lets see, I don't say anything about you and I make observations about LSU sports and then YOU GUYS make childish remarks about me.....HMMMM??? Ya, your cool.