Shot In The Dark...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SanAntonioTiger, Aug 27, 2004.

1. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

How hard will it be to find tickets for the game at the Stadium. My wife and I are headed in town for the weekend? Just Curious.
    Thanks.

2. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

I hope it wont be that hard because I will be doing the same thing.

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Weather will likely play a factor. If the weather is decent, it'll probably be one of the toughest tickets to find this year. I've got one ticket but my wife told me she'd like to go. I'm holding out hope there may be some relatively affordable upper deck tickets around. I've never sat up there but always wanted to try it out. If you get there early and aggressively pursue tickets, you should be able to find some. Hopefully you won't have to pay something outrageous.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

There are always tickets available outside. For the OOC games, they will be face value and many regular fans will have an extra or two. For big games, only the scalpers will have tickets and the price goes up as the games get bigger.

Beware that stolen tickets are sold at every game. If you buy stolen tickets, a guy with a clipboard accompanied by a cop will come around before the kickoff and give you the bad news before you are removed from the stadium. You takes your chances.

5. Beaux-Bo

Beaux-Bo Founding Member

SA Tiger,
    Doesn't Stacie do promo work for ESPN. They should be holding some.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

7. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

Yeah

Here's the kicker, she does radio for ESPN and I just started doing radio for the Fox Stations here in San Antonio, yet we got our requests too late.

ESPN said that the had an abnormal amount of requests due to Gameday and what not.

Stinks, but we'll try right outside the stadium, but still have a few avenues to pursue.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If Stacie dresses in one of those outfits I have seen her in pictures posted to this site you will have no problem scoring tickets.

9. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I wouldnt worry to much. You will find tickets there is always some one with something to sell

good luck and start the earthquake 04