Should Belechick be suspended?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by ParadiseiNC, Jan 24, 2015.

?

Whose coaching transgressions are more egregious?

1. Payton

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Belichick

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. Neither

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I voted neither. Dumb dumb dumb.

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

The comparison of this situation and the Saints has been brought up by several media persons and football experts, including Troy Aikman, thus the poll.

Out of curiosity, what do you think about the statistical comparison regarding turnovers pre and post 2007 with the Pats? Any credence? If so, does that not affect your vote?

3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

I just wish the NFL would have had the balls to suspend Marshawn Lynch for the 4th quarter of the Super Bowl for his crotch grabbing escapades. Guarantee you it not only would have been the last time he did it, but he'd actually be talking to reporters during interviews to shout about how wronged he had been.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I didn't mean dumb on your part I meant on the media.

As far as the turnovers I seem to recall Stevan Ridley fumbling the shit out of a bunch of balls. I've seen Brady throw picks. I mean its air, people are getting furious over 2 psi. It's a non story to me.

shane0911 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yep they can curtail this rather quickly and i wish they would fine him about half a mil. that should get his attention after sitting out the remainder of the game when it happens.

and fine him an equal amount for turning a simple 5 min interview into a sideshow. you get paid enough. represent your organization. its clearly not some stupid anxiety. the idiot is doing commercials.