Should have run Tommy Banks up the middle..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsufan112001, Sep 17, 2006.

1. lsufan112001

lsufan112001 Founding Member

enough said.

I hate it as much as any other guy on here - the play calling and obviously, the refs. It's becoming standard when any game in Alabama is being played (including the game at bama last year).

I'm just hoping that we'll open that offense up and have some fun. we could easily run the table and make a BCS bowl, especially if the pollsters don't drop us too far. I'm glad we have this tough schedule on the road, we win out and everyone will half to take notice.

I'd like to give a hats off to Jamarcus, he tried his best. We were asking a "homerun" hitter to bunt and sacrifice the whole game, instead of letting him do what he does best. Of course he made a couple of bad decisions at the end, but he should not have been put in that position to begin with. You can't have 2nd and longs knowing the DB's are pulling back and expect the QB to make it happen every time.
    If you don't believe in the throw first theory, see Rohan Davey starting with the Bama game. Unstoppable. all it takes is 1/3 completions to move the chains, bottom line.

What's done is done and there is nothing you can do about it. We have Tulane coming in. "time to move on, ok!! I'm not saying that again" lol