Should TF be a pay site?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Mar 12, 2006.

?

Should TigerForums become a pay site?

1. Yes, it takes $$ to run and 20 bucks a year ain't that much.

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No. Let the bums freeload off of everybody else.

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

You forgot to mention sweeping the carpet...

2. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Nope I dont do that. I think you are thinking of your work.

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

You know what? You are one of the biggest b!t(hes I have ever come across in a long time. You should fork out the money and buy this site from Brett if you want to patrol things around here. I love the fact that you are in your 70's and you hang out on a collage forum but you never attend any of the games from what I hear. You aint nothing but a internet fan. I was about to contribute tonight b/4 I read this retarded thread. Now you and the other titty babies are just going to have to wait a few more weeks. I was kind of looking forward to punking your lame politics and your boring round table talk and as a treat for the other posters I was going to liven the place up but now YOU just ruined it for all. You should be ashamed of your self for trying to tell people what to spend their money on. IF I ever come face-to-face w/you no words will be spoken only stiff jabs in your big fat gut you old fart. And for all those other people saying it sucks to have to defend your self everyday and all that bologna you need to get over your self. You make me sick, if people not wanting to contribute pisses you off then I have succeeded. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Another bum. :dis: :dis:

Looks like I'm the one who hit a nerve here.

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Wow you ought to feel good that you have that much control over another human.

And your ability to get him to blow up is just amazing.

6. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

you're going to lose a ton of traffic and posts if you make this a pay site...i can promise you that this will be the downfall of TigerForums.com

i, personally, only view the site about once a week so I would not pay 20 bucks to do that but i still love to read the site & i used to be a contributor during year 1 of donations...i've been a long time member and used to posts pretty frequently but now i'm more of a lurker...but don't expect myself and countless others to hang around if the site becomes pay

just my $.02

7. SabanFan

Pay for posting privileges? The wrinkle in my proposal is guys like yourself. That's why I truly believe TF will never become a pay site. My beef is with those who clearly have jobs/income, yet prefer to sponge off of the paying members. I was brought up to believe (and rightfully so) that nothing comes without cost. If you want to play, you've got to pay. If you really can't come up with the money, I understand. God knows I've been there myself. You can look in the mirror, but there are some who must have a difficult time with that.

8. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I say you should only have to pay a one time fee for the rest of your life. Paying money ever year is a bit of a hassle.

9. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

i agree i paid 12 bucks which felt like yesterday lol

maybe make it 25 but one-time only....or allow lurkers to lurk but not post unless they pay

but better than both of those ideas are taking contributions only...the mods should add a rule that says something like:

"if you are not a contributor and you are a bad poster, then expect to get banned".....there ya go!

10. SabanFan

Yeah. These 365 days between payments really fly by. But, how would you know? You're a bum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.