Should the US back a Dictator?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Mar 2, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It doesn't benefit me from calling King a racist. That's what he is. Plain and simple. Red hit the nail on the head, it's McCarthyism at it's finest.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When they declare a jihad against Americans I will. Get your liberal head out of the damn sand for once and quit patronizing every miniority that does nothing but sit around waiting to be offended.

And I'm not Canadian-American. That might be where my ancestors came from, but I am an American.

3. SabanFan

Polly wanna fking cracker?:dis:

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

the only problem i had with the hearings is that king is stupid and is obviously funnelling crap and called crap testimony. if he wanted a real investigation he was certainly not the one to do it. call some experts and get away from all the rhetoric and anecdotes

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It works that way for everyone, you know.

6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

so why does every black person say they are African/American, instead of American?

7. SabanFan

I call myself an American. Not some foreign hybrid. If everyone just did that there would be less animosity. Every one wants to be some kind of special interest group going off in their own direction then complain that they're treated differently. Every couple of months or so I have to take some version of a "Diversity" course per orders of the "Head of Diversity" in the "Corporate Diversity Office". They are worried about getting sued by some idiot that can't tie his own shoes but got inadvertantly offended in some manner. As far as I'm concerned there are only 2 types of people: Smart ones and stupid ones.

8. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

What I want to know is why there is always talk about mexican immigrants having their rights infringed upon. The bill of rights are there to protect Americans. These people are here illeagally and are not Americans. Why does the left so adamantly support people who come here and steal from the system? Their kids go to our schools and they get free healthcare and they are not citizens of this country. Black people act like Americans and even far eastern people act like Americans. The Latin aliens come here and refuse to speak our language. The fly foreign flags and do not assimilate to our culture. African Americans act like Americans. White Americans act like Americans. Mexican Americans that have been here for generations act like Americans. Latin aliens that come here do not see themselves as Americans and do not act like americans. They come here and suck the American tit that the left makes damn sure they get. In some states you do not even have to prove you are a citizen to vote. These illeagals should not be here and should not get healthcare , foodstamps , schooling or have any rights at all because they are not Americans. I don't see black people as African Americans. They are Americans peorid.

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

wow. you fail. the bill of rights (and constitution) apply to people and not just americans. unless in another country, but even that is contentious. did you really think that "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights" meant that god just gave them to americans? what are we, Jews?

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Americans are very generous to those that are in need.I have no problem with my tax dollars going to help Americans that need it. I have a problem with millions of people illeagally coming here and taking what was originally for needy Americans. In california there were American kids that couldn't get into college because the classes were full. In these classes were illegal aliens. Why in hell should an American be omitted from an American college that gets American tax dollars for an illegal alien to ride the public buck into class? Why do I have to feed through foodstamps people who are not Americans? The reason why the left is so pro illegal aliens is because Hispanics tend to vote democrat. We are being invaded by millions of extreemly poor people who will suck the American tit and are a large reason why many states are going broke. Social services are stressed to the max and the more of them that sneak in the more stress will occur. Their kids go to our schools and force cost up but their contribution to the system is much less than the services they use. What part of America is for Americans and if you want to become an American go through the system is wrong? If you come here then leave your flag at home and speak our language. If you have to suck the goverment tit then we don't need you here. We have enough on our plate taking care of our own poor then to have millions of the poorest people in Latin America streaming in here with their hand out. Democrats welcome all of them with open arms because the Latin voter trends democrat and it doesn't matter if we go bankrupt or not. Democrats must not believe national bankruptcy is possible. I can't understand why putting Americans first and upholding immigration laws aginst millions of foreign invaders has to be something we even have to fight about. It is more than stupid to bankrupt your own states providing social services to citizens of another freaking country.