Should the US back a Dictator?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Mar 2, 2011.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dont see why that is any less frowned upon by everyone. i mean, i think certain races are superior, so i am certainly racist. and i think certain nations are superior as well, so i am nationalist in a sense. but unlike the rest of you clods, i actually think it is immoral to use these generalities against people. poor people are poor people, and i dont think americans hsould have jobs over others just because they are americns. americans have enough opportunity already. lets give some jobs to chinks and negroids.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

then it's up to them and their governments to create jobs. It's up to them to fight for significantly higher wages, and working conditions. As it stands now, the choice is either slave labor for another country, or well paid labor for Americans. Not really much of a choice is it?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

look, i agree, i dont really give a damn about anyone but myself either. i dont give a damn if the poor guy in bagladesh starves because uou are an american nazi. but it helps me and you to allow free trade. specialization, yunno, we let some people do one thing, and other people do another. cheap labor is here, skilled labor is there. industrial production here, financial services and creative work is there, yunno. efficiency. when you prevent efficiency you ruin everything and people are poor and their lives suck and their countries suck and they die.

and it isnt slave labor, goofball. they desperately want those jobs. but i guess you know what is best. let the poor people continue being sex slaves or agricultural laborers that die at 35. you are lookin out for them.

pardon my typos, i have a broken finger. give me a few weeks)

4. LaSalleAve

i don't know crap man, i'm just an everyday stoner with delusions of some utopia that will never exist.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Don't pick your nose during a fight.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

then you should stop casting opposing political groups as heartless or selfish or uncaring.

7. LaSalleAve

i cast them all as such. only reason I defend democrats on here is because the 99.9% majority do the opposite. I sometimes agree with democrats, at least what they say they are gonna do, (turns out that they are usually lying through their teeth).

I give the GOP credit though when it's due. They stand unified and get their policy pushed through, democrats can't because they are all a bunch of pansies with no nuts.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Whoopi Goldberg agrees with you.