Shreveport Tiger Fans: Petition to Time Warner to Carry Cox Sports

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sportdawg, Oct 14, 2004.

1. sportdawg

sportdawg Freshman

I am a Louisiana Tech fan, but I thought my petition would effect you guys as well, since all of your football games are replyed on Cox Sports:

I have set up a petition to get Time Warner Cable to carry Cox Sports TV. Please view and sign the petition. Also spread this to friends and family members. You can also post on other Message Boards.

http://www.petitiononline.com/coxtwc/petition.html

2. marcnbc

marcnbc Founding Member

You've probably got a better chance if Shreveport would drop Time Warner & pick up Cox Cable. I'm glad I live on the right side of the river.

Marc

3. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

I'm glad I live in Bossier too...

I love having Cox Sports TV, not only for the LSU games but also for all the other games and sports stuff as well. I knew I had it good when they were showing some HS volleyball stuff and my little daughter calls to me - "Daddy, come see! Come see! Look it's my Aunt Mary and she's on TV!"

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

While you're at it, let's ask CBS to carry ABC's Wide World of Sports. :dis:

5. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

I have Time Warner Cable in Houma and they just added Cox Sports TV within the last few weeks so you may get it sometime in the future. I'm sure the petition will help.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

None of us in BR have a dog in this fight. Even if we did, and we had RoadRunner here in town, how could you expect a competing company to allow TW to broadcast its own sports station?

No amount of signatures will help, unfortunately.

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

I find this petition to be highly amusing... for reasons SabanFan and TigerRagAndrew have pointed out.

Well and for the fact that a La Tech fan started it. :grin: