shreveport tigers, have the 1130 am haters.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JETigER, Jan 9, 2004.

1. JETigER

JETigER Founding Member

made any public statements yet?

every week at 5:00 i have flipped to that channel, but it sounds like just music is playing.

i live in alexandria and sometimes i can't pick up the signal all the time.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

For those of us who don't know what you are talking about, what does 1130 am haters mean? I'm from Shreveport and I have no clue what that means?

3. JETigER

JETigER Founding Member

i think the time is 4:30 to 6:30 pm. on the radio station 1130 am

the two co-hosts hate everthing about LSU.

4. EyeofDTiger75

EyeofDTiger75 Founding Member

Hey DallasLSU he is refering to a local sportstalk radio show here. The two co-host really hate LSU. They are both diehard Notre Dame fans. They get pleasure out of LSU losing and laugh at us fans. The funny thing is they were airing on LSU's flag ship station here.

JETiger: They have moved them from 1130am to 71 keel, they come on at 5pm-7pm. They give LSU our propps and congratulated us, now they are praying that Saban leaves cause they can't stand LSU having success. But they still have a bias hatred for LSU

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

When I used to be in Shreveport I couldn't stand those guys. I remember a couple years ago people kept calling in telling them to get off the air cause there was an LSU Baseball game that was on. Of course they go on mocking all the LSU fans and baseball in general.

6. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

As much as they hate LSU, they have certainly given the Tigers their proper due. I think both picked LSU to beat Oklahoma and I know at least one has said that LSU is better than USC. It is killing them but they are giving LSU more respect than the national media is.