Shyrone Carey's Status?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by vatidefan, Nov 13, 2003.

1. vatidefan

vatidefan Founding Member

Is Carey getting the start? I know Addai normally does but if he's back and practicing well what does Coach Saban do? I don't think its a big deal just curious.

RTR!

2. mgreer1

mgreer1 Founding Member

I think that Vincent will remain the starter, but Saban said not to put to much weight in who starts. They will probably all rotate and see who has the hot hand, I mean feet. That person will get the bulk of the carries.

Also Skyler Green will still be returning punts. Do you think that your punter will punt to him? We had this problem last year will DD and seem to be running into it again with the other team just punting it out of bounds.

:geaux:

3. vatidefan

vatidefan Founding Member

I didn't know Vincent had been starting. Thanks for the info. As for the kicking game Bo Freeland is a tough one to figure out. Great leg but inconsistant.

We've done ok covering punts in general. The kids for NIU and UK both are pretty good and we kicked to them so I think Green will get a couple chances. I personally hope we don't punt at all tho. :)

4. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Yah if you kicked to Abney I don't know why you would not kick to us. Skyler will bust a couple of long ones though.

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Shyrone Carey carries !