SI commercial on ESPN...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Jan 27, 2004.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

That's why you can order the DVD!! :) That way, we can relive it over and over and over again!!! :) :geaux:

2. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

Its not regional. Even the national channels play the LSU commercial all the time and I'm not sure they even play the USC one anymore. When I spoke to SI about my order, the lady said "Ahhh... yes.. the LSU offer". I asked her if she has talked to other customers on this subject (because of the way she said that) and she said the demand for the LSU package is the best they have ever had. Outselling USC by a wide margin. Thats why we are seeing the LSU commercials, because they are selling and USC is not! The people have spoken and the people have said F&%$ the writers!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!

3. sos

sos Founding Member

The writers are supposed to REPORT the news, not create it. The AP can bit emy azz.

4. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

Awesome news turbotiger. I said it in an ealier post but LSU is running about 3-1 over USC out here in Phoenix, pac-10 country.

5. COTIGERFAN20

COTIGERFAN20 Freshman

At least SI has set the prisident, maybe ESPN should follow suit and give us some airtime :sob:

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I have not seen the USC clip since the first week following the Sugar. I still see LSU at least 6-10 times a day.

7. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

You guys watch to much ESPN. I gave up watching this biased channel (unless the tigahs are playin)

8. BamaBengal

BamaBengal Founding Member

The LSU one is playing here in Georgia

9. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

All the USC fans are too busy showing their support for Michael Jackson. :D

10. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

Even here in LA I see the LSU SI commercial more than the SC one. That really does piss off the SC fans, well at least the ones I work with. Both commercials are still running out here, and I called right after the game and still haven't gotten a thing yet. But niether have the two guys I know who got the SC package. So, all of us are waiting for our stuff to come (us and SC fans).

Of course I'm biased, but that SC commercial just doesn't get me as excited. I like hearing YOUR 2003 National Champs, when they do the LSU commercial.

One bad thing for the Tigers who have moved out west is that both the SI and Sporting News issues that came out after the games has SC featured on the cover with a little tag about LSU. My parents, in New Orleans, have "LSU" copies. So they did a regional thing and we (the west Tigers) go screwed.