Simplify

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 19, 2018.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

all head coaches say that. doesn’t change anything

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

foolish and silly

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No whats foolish is YOU and others whinning and griping about coaches who have us at 9-2 # 7 in the nation with a team that is playing with a QB who has been on our campus for less than 3 months. With a team with all new starters at RB and WR. A team with an average OL with attrition from injuries and suspensions. Whats foolish is YOU and others here thinking YOU not the coaches know what plays E should be running. Whats foolish is YOU and other fools here suggesting E run plays that we routinely run because YOU and others watch the game but you dont understand what you are seeing. Whats foolish is the hate YOU have for our OC who if YOU knew jack shit about offensive football would be ashamed of yourself. I love you guys with your "we need to run quick slants, we need to throw to the running backs and we need to run screens". All that tells me is YOU dont have a clue what we are running on offense or why we are not good at running certain plays. We run all those plays but you don't see them because YOU are so busy thinking of how to run E down you miss it. You are so filled with misplaced condemnation of E everything we do is a blur to you.

Spend a summer watching replays and learn a little before YOU call me or anyone else here foolish.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I've told you more than once, you're wasting your time responding to these clowns. Just read the shit they post and laugh your ass off. You aren't going to change their minds.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. COTiger

Off topic but I'm not going to create a separate thread. Duke is down by 8 to Gonzaga at the half. Damn.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

At this point not trying to change their minds it's more about letting them know they REALLY don't have a clue about why this team is successful yet limited at the same time. Between me and you I was thinkng 7-5 or 8-4 at very best this season based on all I have mentioned here about the strenghts and weaknesses of this team. O and all the coaches have exceeded my expectations.

I am truly excited about next year. We need to finish strong in recruiting which BTW is hindered by negative uneducated fans spouting off about running coaches off. That shit gets around and hopefully the recruits will ignore these armchair coaches and sign with us. We only lose 3 starters on offense and with the exception of Moreau the others will be easily replaced and upgraded especially at RB and OG. 2 seasoned QB's with a mobile QB coming in and no telling what transfers O and the staff are working on getting.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving amigo.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I saw them play Kentucky. Duke looks unbeatable.

8. COTiger

You too. Lots of turkey & football. I was also thinking 8 - 4 would probably be the best we could hope for.

9. COTiger

I heard them say Gonzaga shot 60% from the field and at one point in the 1st half were up by 14.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Are you a Duke or Gonzaga fan?