Since we have to take what Trump said as Facts

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 17, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why is this being ignored?

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

I mean, if the thought now is that he is openly talking about "assault". Why is the bold being left out?

Clearly, he acknowledges they "let" him.

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

In his mind, if a woman didn't kick him in the balls and/or mace him, she liked it.

Based on recent developments, a lot of them most certainly did not like it.

You can draw parallels to the Cosby situation. Many women decided it would be easier to just keep it all inside rather than go after a rich, respected, famous guy with an army of lawyers who will unearth her entire personal life.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    Tiger in NC and LaSalleAve like this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Sheesh.... can you get any more desperate?

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Damn is that what it's come to? Just because you hate Hillary, and there is a lot to hate, doesn't mean that this piece of shit should be dismissed on his actions. I don't give a shit about talk. Talk is one thing. But him actually using his position and power to sexually assault women if it happened really needs to be looked into. Just like everything Clinton does gets a congressional hearing and FBI probe, so should this guy.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Take a breath......breathe very deeply, close your eyes and imagine yourself in your happy place.......

You are either so deluded by the spin that the right has produced about these allegations or you are the biggest slime ball in Texas. Sexual Assault is never okay no matter who does it.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It's said you guys let this go over your heads.

Now you know how I feel when HRC /Obama gets ignored by y'all.

All who I thought would respond did.

Grats me.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I believe most of Trump's accusers. He is a pig and I'm sure used his wealth, fame and power to take what he wanted. His actions were heinous. Likewise I believe the Clinton campaign sought these women out and prepared them and timed the realease. BTW @Tiger in NC i don't condemn them at all...that's using what your opponent gives you and DT is the gift that keep on giving.

However even more heinous were HRC's actions over the same number of years in attacking and destroying the lives of women whom her husband assaulted, seduced. She did it for cold calculating political gain. This supposed champion of women and defender of women who accuse men of sexual predation has shown over a period of 40 years her hypocrisy by her actions. I believe her own words were to the effect that a woman who accuses a man of sexual harassment should have the presumption of telling the truth.....oh I guess that means except when her husband is the accused and she will pay a price to hold that standard. Actions do speak louder than words. Anyone who condemns DT must do the same to HRC.

@Tiger in NC accusing HRC isn't defending DT it's calling a spade a spade. However it seems attacking DT is your only means of excusing support for her. You wear blinders and likely will be among the first sort of fellow travelers who pay a price when she is elected. Your and others small businesses will suffer from the democrat's predations before anyone else.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Why continue to pound on when 90 percent of this board does. I mean shit just look at it. There are what? 10 separate threads on page 1 about the Clintons alone? You guys have that well covered, whereas the other side of the coin is not well covered or only by a few.

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis