Single Stack Glock 9mm

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by LSUTiga, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Don't shoot the redbeast in the head. The bullets will just bounce off

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

next on the list, this 10mm by some isis supporting turkish mfr.

eaa_600640.jpg

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

10mm is the ticket. I went 9mm for the cheaper ammo.

I doubt shane's hand have ever touched anything so sweet other than Soonerbabe's ass.

I think the 1911's are beautiful. In fact, too beautiful. I don't need safe queens. I would be afraid to use it in the conditions I go in.I like the ones along this style.

I [​IMG]

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have a Browning Hi Power 9mm. It's more accurate than the Glock 40

upload_2015-8-20_18-0-19.jpeg

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

here's a couple 1911's i like but Im not spending 1500 on a pistol. not that I wouldnt but in general no. ones a springfield, last 2 are kimbers. the pictures hardly do them justice. but a gun is like a car. needs to be used regardless.

675b907d273d61ba576cd029825a923a.jpg

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] 1

6. LSUTiga

Yeah I almost posted a Kimber. Isn't it like the Mercedes of the 1911's?

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It might be if it is the only pistol you have. But I have some big pistols when I need them. I got the small ones because I just wasn't able to conceal a big pistol in my normal summer clothes. I can carry the LCP in gym shorts if they have pocket. And at any range that I am likely to use a pistol, the .380 will work just fine.

A 9mm is just not a pocket pistol, much less a bulky Glock model. Even the PPK is heavy compared to the Luger LCP. It's less bulky than my keys. I can carry it concealed in my front pocket and forget it is there, which is not always a good thing. I almost carried it into the USAF museum this summer. It was kind of funny, but about 10% of the people turned around at the door and went back to the car when they saw the AP and the metal detector, probably for the same reason I had to. Most of them were wearing Namvet caps.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I've shot a number of them and they are fun, but I don't own one. If I am carrying a heavy pistol on my belt, it is going to be the Taurus or the Ruger .357 magnum. I don't need 14 rounds to hit any things I shoot at.

When the zombie apocalypse comes, I've got high-capacity shoulder arms.

KyleK likes this.
  9. LSUTiga

That's what sets this one (G43) apart. It's actually the same size as the new single stack Glock 380. Check them out next time you're at Academy. I saw one at the Academy in Lafayette recently. Would've bought it but I never immediately clear on the background check and have to wait the 3 days. Not sure why but I always clear. Even had a State Trooper run it for me to see and he said he couldn't tell why I wouldn't be cleared immediately.

Anyone issued a conceal carry permit as of March of last year will not have to go through a background. Naturally, I got mine in January, before the legislation was passed. Stands to reason that anyone cleared for a conceal carry permit is good to go.

It's amazing the number of people who carry concealed these days.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have the same problem. I always clear but I have to wait the 3 days. Sucks. I wanted to buy something at a gun show on a Sunday one time from a dealer who was from Shreveport. Had to cancel because I didn't want to drive to Shreveport later.