Singleton per tigerrag

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tiger777, Aug 22, 2006.

1. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

just wanted to let yall know steven got cleared today. Murphy is suppose to be getting cleared Thursday and KW prolly Friday per Matt Deville of Tigerrag.

2. edyel

edyel edyel

Thanks for the info. Hope it happens,we really need KW in the mix this season.LSU! :tigerhead

3. clair

clair Rockets

I hope we don't need him, b/c it would mean our 2 incumbents are having problems, but I agree... I do think we need him

4. edyel

edyel edyel

I'm just gun shy after AB went down. I have confidence in AB and JV don't get me wrong and I hope above all hopes they will get it done this season. My philosophy is you can't have enough depth at any position. From what I have read KW has the tools and mindset to make an impact this season. If it gells this team may surprise even the most optimistic of Tiger Fans! :crystal:

5. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Even if he's (KW) not needed, he needs to get cleared so he can work out with, and truly become part of the team.

6. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

If KW gets cleared a week before the season, does he play this year?

7. clair

clair Rockets

he has all the work against college kids at that military academy, so I would think he does, as long as he comes in in good shape.

These kids all talk to Miles everyday, and they probably all have playbooks and such. They just aren't allowed to practice yet

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

That's a good point. Keiland should come in more prepared than a high school kid. He should be close to in the kind of shape he needs to be & probably has dealt with more involved playbooks before, so IMO it will come down to how he does in his pass blocking assignments as for whether he redshirts or not.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

I saw a CLM interview in which he said that even though KW isn't allowed to practice or work out with the team, he is allowed to have the playbook, and basically that he has "homework" on that. Such as study this section tonight, etc.

So it sounds like the staff is doing everything that is legal to have him as ready as possible to join the team. (And that goes for all the kids that they have been waiting to be cleared.)