Sir Biggles, I await your clearance?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

I have several posts on the ready concerning the remarkable youthful appearance of 62 year old Ms. Pelosi of California (those eyes shimmer with the beauty of a 22 year old..or Joan Rivers!), the apparently new permanent Minority Leader of the Dems in the US House. However, I am awaiting your clearance after your usual impeccable research, to refer to her as a left-winger. I have heard Marty Frost and Harry Ford, Jr. refer to their new leader as such, but that was on Fox News, and I need the official clearance from yourself before I go forward with such references. Awaiting your word kind Sir!

2. Mr. Wonderful

With all due respect Mr. Saint.

I shall refrain until official clearance is given by Sir Biggles. I have made a hasty decision once on a different forum concerning the accomplishments of the Reverend Jesse Jackson, Sr. I attempted to list his many accomplishments and Sir Biggles correctly reminded me that when listing such, they should be referred to strictly as "too many to list" or etc. etc. lest the impression be given that their was a finite number of his accomplishments. For that reason, I will only refer to Ms. Pelosi's remarkable youthful appearance until further notice is given on the "left-wing" issue.

3. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Fair game

until otherwise stated......;)

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Yeah, her position on workers' rights is outrageous

How dare her year in and year out question "Most Favored Nation" trading status for China. After all, just because China is among the worst abusers of child labor in the world, how dare her point out the hypocritical stance of this country around the world. Too bad China isn't on the Sapling "axis of evil" list or I'm sure he would be pointing out the same thing. Funny, how Afghanistan not giving women rights was big news, but when China employs children in OBVIOUS child labor abuse, all of a sudden Sapling and the other hypocritical elephant men are silent. Anyway, what a leftist Nancy is to actually seek rights for children. Thankfully, we have the fascist right to try to sweep this issue under the rug. Oh, and of course in China, it is "let's have normal relations and business and commerce will change their beliefs." That is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Cuba position by the Sapling adminstration who says, "let's have an embargo and keep out commerce and business and that will change their beliefs". ROTFLMAO!! @ Total rightwing hypocrisy

5. Mr. Wonderful

Would that be one of her "out of the mainstream" positions?

"Out of the mainstream" being the term used to describe her by Democratic "moderates" (moderate in Dem circles meaning reluctantly acknowledging that the United States should have a military) such as Marty Frost and Harry Ford, Jr.? I'm sure Democratic House members such as Chris John, Colin Petersen, Charlie Stenholm, John Tanner and numerous others are anxious for Nancy to bring her remarkable youthful appearance and out of the mainstream views to the leadership post in the Democrats permanent minority position.

6. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"China employs children in OBVIOUS child labor abuse, all of a sudden Sapling and the other hypocritical elephant men are silent. Anyway, what a leftist Nancy is to actually seek rights for children. Thankfully, we have the fascist right to try to sweep this issue under the rug. Oh, and of course in China, it is "let's have normal relations and business and commerce will change their beliefs"

of course tom, and clinton really cracked down on them didnt he? couple of nights in the lincoln bedroom, a couple of "coffees" and who cares about the chinese kids in sweatshops right?