Skyler Green Hurt.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

Heard he was carried off the field today. Anybody know if this is true or how bad the injury might be.

2. ScottyB28

ScottyB28 Founding Member

Heard from who?

3. BB

BB Founding Member

People need to start typing info - quickly, please...

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

No real details here but according to Channel 9, Skylar Green and Xavier Carter both had ankle injuries.

Which reminds me, during the nationally televised LSU practice, at one point a trainer came up to Saban and said "Carter got rolled over on". Could be just lingering things for Carter. Who knows about Green.

5. carwashguy

carwashguy Founding Member

Green

from a reliable source it was 30 minutes into the scrimmage he got tackle by a couple folks got up hurting went to the training table for the rest of the time and was in pain, might be a high ankle sprain...Doucet filled in for him and did well, Addai and Bowe looked really good....Russell took the majority of snaps as number 2 and the defense looked great as usual

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

:( :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :mad: :mad: :cuss:

:thumb: :geaux:

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah i wasn't gonna post it but its true. not sure how severe.

8. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Both Xavier Carter and Skyler Green will have xrays tomorrow. Saban does not think the ankle injuries are that bad.

Randall played well in the scrimmage. Flynn and Russell split snaps. Chris Jackson hit a 56 yarder. Dwayne Bowe caught a number of passes.

9. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Well that can't be good to have the only starting receiver and one of the highly touted freshman injured, but hopefully the injuries aren't bad. I know the team will need Green's leadership this season, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Carter flat outrun some corners.

I think we'll be alright though. We've got good depth. The other guys may be young, but they'll step up.

10. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Honestly, I'm not all that concerned as long as they get well by the time we go to Auburn. Even with those 2 injured, I think we've still got some good depth and speed in that area.... Keep your fingers crossed people.... We'll know soon what the extent of the injuries are.