Sleepless Night

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sourdoughman, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I don't know about you guys but I have been rooting for LSU all
    of my life and Sunday will be the Biggest game I've ever seen
    the Tigers play in football.

I think tomorrow night will seem like Christmas when your a kid all
    over again.

I'm already thinking about how close this game is actually getting
    and I don't think I'll be able to go to sleep.
    It's not because I'm worried or scared or anything just the
    Christmas Feeling.

I wonder if the team feels the same way or similar.

How do you Tiger fans, or even OU fans feel about this?

Maybe its not that big a deal to OU since they won it a few years
    back.

Comments??

2. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

I feel the same way. Tomorrrow is going to last forever.

3. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

I probably won't sleep much Saturday night.

Every year before the OU/Texas game, I don't sleep much the night before either.

Plus, I got a new puppy. That doesn't help me get much sleep anyway. I'm dead tired right now.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just wondering. Did you name the puppy Sherman?

5. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

hahaha

Got a Weimaraner. We named her Boomer. Since they are nicknamed the "Grey Ghost," we call her Boo for short. Works out nicely. She's 6 weeks old.

6. I've being getting restless since Wednesday, this game will definitely be emotion overload for me. No matter the outcome though, I'm proud of Nick, Jimbo, Will and the rest of the coaches and players for building this thing up to this point. What an excellent job.

7. edyel

edyel edyel

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I paid a ticket broker $1300 ( sec. 109,row 30) two days hotel($300) round trip airfair from 900 miles away $300, 5 days vacation from work, I HAVE LIVED FOR THIS DAY! MY flight leaves tomorrow at 3:15 and I can't go to sleep! I was 3 years old when LSU played for their last NC. I was sitting on the floor as my dad sat in his chair and listened on the radio to the broadcast. All I remember is his yelling and screaming. I guess it rubbed off. I can't get enough of LSU football! Nothing can take away from this game or this season. I am proud that LSU is taking on such a worthy opponent as OU. Their 7 national championships speak for themselves and nobody can say we are not playing the best in the country. In the history of NCAA football post season play, this will be the one they talk about and compare to all others. Welcome OU, GEAUX TIGERS!

8. Crackle

Crackle Founding Member

I'm 17 and I watch each and every game that I am able to see. This was the first football season that I had to work through and since I only work weekends, I found myself taking a lot of Saturdays off. I was scheduled to work Sunday, but since I worked all through the holidays, I asked for Sunday off. I have the weekend to enjoy the biggest game of my life.

The only thing that pisses me off is the people who become LSU fans "all of a sudden". This ticks me off more than anything else, to sit through every season, good or bad, support the Tigers through anything and then have people who haven't watched a Tiger game all year long wind up with Sugar Bowl tickets their parents were able to find. ( from work ) And what makes this even worse is I know the people who are going probably won't give a damn about the game anyway.

I've been a Tiger Fan since birth, literraly. I will be at LSU next year as a Freshmen, and when I have my season tickets, Tiger clothes, tailgating and parties, all of the "wannabee Tigers" can kiss my ass.

Lata,
    Crackle

9. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I have been drivnig my wife nuts about this game. I have had my LSU flag on the front of the house for weeks. I have since bought a new car and have put my LSU flag on the car. I cant get enough of the sugar bowl info and reports. It is a great time to be an LSU fan...... I hope we have many more great times

10. This is the best time ever to be a tiger fan!