Smoke Bashers please read

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Jun 19, 2004.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

Your one to bring up brain power......every one knows that your poem at the bottom of your post comes off of a 3 dollar t-shirt that is sold at every cheesy store in malls across america. come on man be original.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    - Benjamin Franklin

3. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Saban fan, you're wasting your time with this slug. He would absolutely cave in if he was approached in person about this. Hell he'd probably deny even being on the internet. He is the kind of fan you sit next to at a Tiger game and as he leaves to get popcorn you either hope some one pushes him dwon the steps or her trips. :shock: It would be no real lose to LSU. No doubt he is the kind of person that makes friends and things fun with his upbeat attitude where ever he goes. :dis:
    Dare I say his family prolly loves it when he goes, anywhere, alone. LOL

He isn't a Tiger fan he is a keyboard hero.

[​IMG]

He lives to argue on the net, because he can't in person, he would not be man enough. You see some people fancy themselves as "invincible" behind the keyboard. He feels this sense of victory when in reality he is a 98 lb loser. Most people see him as he really is. really pathetic.
    I think I would do well to avoid this person from now on. Like you said or the T -shirt said, its wrong to argue with a half wit. ( BTW how is it he knows about T -shirts in the mall? ) somebody gave themselves away. LOL

[​IMG]

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And guess who are the first ones to high five and jump up and down when "their" Tigers do well. Fair weather fans like danthe(idiot)tigerfan

5. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

First of all the SEC didn't make the CWS on an invitation, they won there way there. And a lot of teams seeded higher aren't anywhere near Omaha. Secondly, your post about the coaches is a joke, right?

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

SEC taking it on the chin. Kinda like Smoke's balls on dans.

7. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

yes, the coaching part is a joke, however you have to admit that a majority of sec regionals were easy. Even LSU regional was lame. Any of the powerhouse High Schools in the New Orleans area would have come out of that regional, Hell Barbe would have won it to.
    It is really showing in Omaha. Sec looks to be highly over matched. Texas makes Ga. look bad. Miami did the same to LSU. Even Arizona Beat Ark. like a stepchild. P.S All of the names that you guys are calling me is uncalled for. I did not provoke anyone by namecalling. I also believe the special oly. thing is going too far. That post is far worse than anything I have Ever voiced on this site.
    and another thing I have not been 98 pounds since the 3rd grade 6'1 225

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You're a regular King Kong and almost as smart.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

nuff said.

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

LOL this is Bengal at his best. LOL good one buddy. :thumb: