Smoke's quotes on team "performance..."

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JayB, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Primarily as an assistant and at a directional school.
    :rofl: Nice one! :rofl:
    It's also the most storied collegiate baseball facility in the entire country, thanks to the fans. So much so, in fact, that other teams (i.e. non-conf. teams we see in regionals) look forward to playing there because of the electric atmosphere. If you watch games from other top-tier programs' stadiums, you'll see what I mean. Those places are dead in comparison to the Box. And I don't see how a more up-to-date facility would single-handedly keep a kid from wanting to take the millions.
    Maybe so. But at the present time, this hurts everyone else as much as us.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

I've stated before that I thought it was completely unprofessional and classless of Laval to throw Forrer under the wheels of the bus like that, and
    I believe he owes not only the kid, but the kid's parents an apology.

That having been said, let's look at the subsatnce of what he said: "The kid can't pitch here." Isn't 3 weeks into the SEC season a little bit late to be discovering who can pitch at this level, and who can't? If the kid can't pitch at this level, whose fault is it that he's in the SEC rotation?

I usually don't call for coaches heads, but this is too much. Enough is enough. After this season, that idiot has got to go.