SNL picks on Trump kids

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Oct 2, 2016.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

There not a large animal, The one in the pic might top out at 125. However there meat is renowned for its flavor. Mine graise natural pasture land all year and supplement with feed in the winter. this year has been really good for pastures in Texas because if all the rain we had.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Duh.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Back to the spoiled brat.....Chelsea....

Wikileaks exposes the turmoil and angst that comes with billionaire public servants and their only child with nothing better to do.

"
    The emails that circulated among Podesta, Chelsea Clinton and former close Bill Clinton aide Doug Band detail internal tensions that simmered inside the Clinton Foundation and appear to have played a role in Band's departure from the family charity.

Internal concerns among Clinton family intimates about Band and the private corporate advisory firm he co-founded, Teneo Holdings, have been previously detailed in several media accounts. But the new emails provide raw glimpses of an apparent power struggle between the Clintons' daughter and Band, who worked closely for Bill Clinton for more than a decade after the end of the Clinton administration......

Chelsea Clinton tells Podesta and others that two people separately came up to her at a London event for the Clinton Foundation to raise concerns someone representing Teneo clients had been calling members of the British Parliament "on behalf of President Clinton" without her father's knowledge. Chelsea Clinton said the calls had people in London "making comparisons" between the "profit motivations" of the former president and former Prime Minister Tony Blair.....

Band wrote in an email that Chelsea Clinton seemed more concerned about critical news coverage about MF Global, a derivatives broker, and Band's advisory firm, Teneo, than published reports about Bill Clinton's infidelity.

"I realize it is difficult to confront and reason with her but this could go (too) far and then we all will have a real serious set of other problems," Band vented in an exchange sent to Podesta. "I don't deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect ... She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of focus in her life.....

Also in December 2011, Clinton Foundation chief operating officer Laura Graham contacted Band to complain that stress she blamed on the former president and Chelsea Clinton was causing her to consider suicide.

Band wrote that when Graham called him, she was in her car parked near the water with her foot on the gas pedal. He said he dissuaded her from hurting herself.

"She called me to tell me the stress of all of this office crap with wjc and cvc as well as that of her family had driven her to the edge and she couldn't take it anymore," Band wrote in an email to Podesta and Cheryl Mills, then Hillary Clinton's chief of staff."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...de-clinton-inner-circle/ar-BBxgkIb?li=BBnb7Kz

But yeah.....let's all worry about a little pussy grabbing banter.