So are LSU fans cool?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by upset_horn, Dec 9, 2002.

1. upset_horn

upset_horn Freshman

So, are most LSU fans hardcore tailgaters?

Do you travel well? I assume the place will be packed and should be a good time. Can't wait. :)

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

We travel very well, and our world renown for tailgating. The only catch is the game is at 10:00am when most of us start waking up. So unless you make it to Death Valley for a Saturady night game you wont experience any LSU tailgating so to speak.

So I assume you will see LSU at its finest on New Years Eve. You will have a great time with LSU fans. We are not big Auburn fans (Sort of like the A&M thing with you guys) but since there is no real history between these teams. I suspect you will leave (Win or Lose) with a great experience with LSU fans. We tend to like the Fire Water a bit.

By the way Welcome all Horns Fans !

3. PoorAggies

PoorAggies Freshman

Nobody likes Auburn do they? Ole Miss and 'Bama have something going with Auburn too, no? Poor Bama Aggies!

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yes Auburn has its share of enemies. Sad though, they were just another team until their Coach showed up. He is who we dislike.
    Throw Arkansas and Georgia in there. They are not big Auburn fans either.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Breaux, LSU fans are not only cool, they party!

We had a street party outside some sports bars after the game at Virginia Tech. Their Barney Fife deputies freaked out, got out the riot gear, and cleared the streets like it was Daley in Chicago. In Louisiana the cops would have just put up a barricade and a detour sign.

And this was after a loss!

6. upset_horn

upset_horn Freshman

That's cool. Always looking for people to party with and talk friendly smack before the game. I assume people will be there at 5am, getting their liquid breakfast? :)

7. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

10 AM sure is early....

I guess there's no point in going to sleep. If I end up making the game, I'll have to make sure I mix in some water and food to keep me going. Is there a place to hang out for all of us against this idea of sleeping? It's not going to be easy but that's why you play the game.

8. Catahoula

Catahoula Freshman

Originally posted by upset_horn [/i]
    So, are most LSU fans hardcore tailgaters?

Do you travel well? I assume the place will be packed and should be a good time. Can't wait. :)
    [/QUOTE]

Take a look at some of the tailgate shots from our home games and decide for yourself

http://www.wilddogdigital.com/LSU Gallery.htm