so close yet so far away

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Marsheezi, Jun 3, 2004.

1. Marsheezi

Marsheezi Founding Member

just sitting here watching all the LSU videos ive got on my comp from tailgating and in the stadium, watching the boom and rollin vids...... DAMN IM PUMPED UP!!!

is there anybody else who is just on the edge of their seat hoping and praying that the season get here quickly?????

does anybody realize how loud Tiger Stadium is gonna be on gameday??? We are the defending National Champs, and playing a good Oregon State team for the season opener. It's gonna be like the UGA game at home last year times 12.

Anybody else think that we should get ESPN gameday for the opener??????? granted there is no conference implications involved, but we are the champs, and oregon state isnt a cupcake team either. what other game are they gonna go to? Notredame vs BYU???? ND was 5-7 last year! :cuss:

I can't wait to sit down everyday and read Dandy Don's summer practice recaps. Get to hear more about our unbelieveable freshmen, QB situation, Amp hill's return to practice.

okay, getting too excited now, must calm down before i have a heart attack...

2. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

Just take a few deep breaths and relax.

No I know what you are going through, I just watched the Victory for LSU DVD and I was just in a serious mood to watch some LSU football. This has to be the toughest off season for me ever. See I've only been an LSU fan for three years and a Saints fan all my life. So being a Saints fan I could never to to psyched about the upcoming season.

This is definitely a strange but good feeling. Can we get a countdown yet or is it too soon?:wink:

3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Its killing me, too, man. You are not alone. If we dont get Gameday for the opener it will be a travesty! a sham! a mockery! a traveshamockery!

4. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: I hate the off season........
    Sept 4th, please hurry. :cry: