so. how will you be celebrating next years national championship.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, May 5, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

i'll be at home in orlando enjoying it all. i could care less who he qb is. even if it's randall (who stinks). the coach is a defensive genius (and dinardo can't even be compared. he tried the chinese bandit defense from the '50's in that fla game....give me a break). good return rate on the offensive line (probably the best center in the country. period. when have you ever seen a center pull like a guard?). running backs and receivers need no introduction. will be curious on who the punter is (kicking game may be a little weak). all in all, a great season with no excuses not to pull it off (even against georgia). i'll be doing fine tailgating at home. what will you be doing (and no. i won't spend $500+ for a freakin' cheap seat ticket in the orange bowl!). any insecurities? just post them here. you can call this "snort's crow pie thread" because i have just stated that "THE LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY FIGHTIN' TIGAHS" will be nat'l champs (undisputed this time) in the year of our lord 2004! go ahead and bring it on.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm pretty sure I'll be drunk.

3. snorton938

incoherent is more like it.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Same thing. See my posts after the Auburn game last year.

5. snorton938

i've got to sober up first. i'm still celebrating. :D

6. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Gettin' a little ahead of ourselves, ain't we fellas?

7. snorton938

NO!!!! we're not. LSU will win it all and repeat as undisputed national champs. (hey, i'm getting too damn old not to stick my neck out)!!!!

now i'm going to post a bunch of these thingy things on the side...

:lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :tigerhead :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs:

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Three words......

Snorton is delusional.

9. snorton938

WRONG!!! snorton sees the future and knows. LSU is the undisputed 2004 national champions......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... and the dots are for you. :D

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I'll be telling "I of the Tygr" I hope we are ESPN's preseason #1 for 2005.